Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Did You Know That...???...Bet You Didn't Know! ^_^

See the picture below?

post-61309-0-71486400-1539848894_thumb.jpg

Bet you know what that is, right? Yeah...that's everyone's favourite...peanut butter...or peanut spread...but that's not the question of 'did you know that...?' Hehehe. The question is even more tantalising than the peanut butter/spread itself! So, what's the question, you are thinking...  :huh:

Did you know that peanut butter can be as valuable as gold itself? Nope...you don't know that, right?  :D

What if I tell you now that peanut butter can be made into diamonds?!!!  :shok:

So every household actually have diamonds in a jar without knowing it...hahaha.

Well...okaaaay...it isn't as simple as that of course...and you can't eat diamonds either...but you certainly would want the diamonds, right?  :p

Before you start going to the supermart and buying all the peanut butter on the shelves, kindly read the following first. If you can do that 'simple' process, then you can get all those lovely diamonds.

Oh please...don't ask me how to do it...I don't have the slightest idea!  :lol:

Peanut butter can be turned into diamonds.

You don't need to dig for diamonds - just turn to your pantry. Thanks to the high levels of carbon it contains, scientists in Germany say peanut butter can be mixed with carbon dioxide to form diamonds.

As Popular Mechanic outlines, the process involves extracting oxygen from the carbon dioxide, leaving behind carbon that turns into diamonds when subjected to intense pressure.

Well, Well, Well...every day is a school day :p

I loooove peanut butter, the smooth one though not so fussed on the crunchy one.

Aaaah...I love peanut butter too...but the crunchy one.  ^_^

Research has shown the the smoothie peanut butter is less nutritious than the crunchy one...simply because the bits of peanuts do make a big difference...maybe it's like diamonds in the spread? Hehehe.

So, if you can, go for the crunchy version. If not, you're probably missing out on the palatable diamonds! Hahaha.  :p

• 5 weeks later...

Aaaah...I love peanut butter too...but the crunchy one.  ^_^

Research has shown the the smoothie peanut butter is less nutritious than the crunchy one...simply because the bits of peanuts do make a big difference...maybe it's like diamonds in the spread? Hehehe.

So, if you can, go for the crunchy version. If not, you're probably missing out on the palatable diamonds! Hahaha.  :p

Are you sure any of it is really nutritious at all? I'm sure it's one of the reasons I'm still holding on to all this baby weight :p

Are you sure any of it is really nutritious at all? I'm sure it's one of the reasons I'm still holding on to all this baby weight :p

Well my dear, I read an article some time back, comparing various brands of peanut butter spread...and in general, all the crunchy version topped the scores. Reason? There's one enzyme that is used in all smoothie peanut butter but not used in the crunchy version, and that enzyme apparently is not really good for health!  :p