Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Betat/Slotty 400 Free Spins Offer

drskin

Typical I joined slotty last week and got 300 spins over 12 days gives me a bit of excitement come 12:00 each day and by 12:04 that excitement has gone

That's a pretty good free spins offer, if I may say so...but all gone within 4 minutes...oh geees...best described as very typical!  :p

Make a deposit before 23:59 CET on Sunday 21st October and get up to 400 extra spins on the house!

Deposit 20 or more and get 100 extra spins on Hotline as well as 300 more spins on the next 3 consecutive days:

DAY 1: 100 extra spins on Hotline

DAY 2: 100 extra spins on Berry Burst Max

DAY 3: 100 extra spins on Red Riding Hood

DAY 4: 100 extra spins on Magic Portals

Claiming them is simple:

- Activate promo code 400FS in the Active Bonuses section in your account

- Deposit a minimum of €20

- Log into your account for 3 consecutive days and take some of the house favorite titles out for a spin.

I asked on chat support and told me all i needed was the code even if i havent received the mail because i first got the mail from betet and 3 days later from slotty vegas

Make a deposit before 23:59 CET on Sunday 21st October and get up to 400 extra spins on the house!

Deposit 20 or more and get 100 extra spins on Hotline as well as 300 more spins on the next 3 consecutive days:

DAY 1: 100 extra spins on Hotline

DAY 2: 100 extra spins on Berry Burst Max

DAY 3: 100 extra spins on Red Riding Hood

DAY 4: 100 extra spins on Magic Portals

Claiming them is simple:

- Activate promo code 400FS in the Active Bonuses section in your account

- Deposit a minimum of €20

- Log into your account for 3 consecutive days and take some of the house favorite titles out for a spin.

I asked on chat support and told me all i needed was the code even if i havent received the mail because i first got the mail from betet and 3 days later from slotty vegas

Now what I need to know is

Is this exclusively for the email recipients or can I go and claim it even though I did not get the email?

Now what I need to know is

Is this exclusively for the email recipients or can I go and claim it even though I did not get the email?

Fiekie mate...Drskin's last sentence says it all...anyone can get it...just use the code...too bad I can't try it out.  :p

I wonder if that deposit needs to be wagered. I will play the slots on high bets, all of the free spins winning together and then raise up my Super Charge wager free balance for withdrawal lol.

You're currently on a roll and on fire...so go blast them mate!  :D

Haha nah man... was just a random email from CS saying I’d spins. I used to deposit there a lot and thought woooo I bet it’s 100 for nothing....but two was just too generous ;-)

Hmmm...I tend to skip taking up any 5 no-deposit free spins myself...just not worth it...despite any winning potential!  :p