Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Petermeter
    Newest Member
    Petermeter

• No registered users viewing this page.

Push Gaming Slots - Your winner screenshots, favorite slots, strategies, etc...

Now we are talking! :o

Haha, yeah, a chest landing during the swarm mode must be a day to remember, definitely! :D

Congrats mate and keep them coming! :good:

I doubt a chest will and during swarm mode.

However I started with 4 bees though.

I also realised will never chase swarm mode with a bet more than $0.40.

Huh, started with 4 bees instead of the usual 3?! :o Must have been your lucky day indeed... :) 

By the way, I had insane free spins features mostly due to landing Pick Feature chests and have all the reasons to believe their potential is just as big as the wild swarm feature, if not bigger... 

Anyway, we talk about Wild Swarm slot winning potential here and my 'beloved' Jamming Jars just keep eating my balances again and again without any intentions to produce even a x200 win... Sigh!  :cray:  :fool:

Huh, started with 4 bees instead of the usual 3?! :o Must have been your lucky day indeed... :)

By the way, I had insane free spins features mostly due to landing Pick Feature chests and have all the reasons to believe their potential is just as big as the wild swarm feature, if not bigger... 

Anyway, we talk about Wild Swarm slot winning potential here and my 'beloved' Jamming Jars just keep eating my balances again and again without any intentions to produce even a x200 win... Sigh!  :cray:  :fool:

Yeah Man 4 Bees - Suprised myself...

I am very bad at the Pick me feature thing - I often get offered 12 spins/Instant Wild Swarm Boost or 125 - 250x win and I can never chose right lol

The only thing I chose correct is the upgrade for the hive - Thats it.

Sometimes I get offered, x125 with Instant Wild Swarm or Boost and another x75 - Still chose the baddest one lol.

But I am really starting to like the slot - Started off with level 3 after that win.

Yeah Man 4 Bees - Suprised myself...

I am very bad at the Pick me feature thing - I often get offered 12 spins/Instant Wild Swarm Boost or 125 - 250x win and I can never chose right lol

The only thing I chose correct is the upgrade for the hive - Thats it.

Sometimes I get offered, x125 with Instant Wild Swarm or Boost and another x75 - Still chose the baddest one lol.

But I am really starting to like the slot - Started off with level 3 after that win.

Have hit all the great Pick Feature options so far from Free Spins to 250 x bet to Instant Wild Swarm... :D 

What I do is picking the same position on the Pick Feature grid during the entire session regardless how good or bad the first couple of picks would be. 

You wont find out until the 'wheel' on Monday...so it must spin with all their slots available....

Personally; for consistency , I'd pick blaze of ra if i could

Guaranteed win on every spin - Is it related to Push Gaming only? What about Tiki Tumble?

Guaranteed win on every spin - Is it related to Push Gaming only? What about Tiki Tumble?

Unfortunately dude just seen it’s UK only... but yeah, any push gaming slot

I’m about 200 short of the 1k. Jammin Jars was barely wagering twice but blaze of ra rescued me a bit.

May as well do the last 200... probably will take a 150 deposit to do so. Brutal

Afraid guys I’m going to bow out of Push Gaming - managed to wager that 1k for that 2 quid bonus so hopefully I’ll take something from that... or not. My RTP on these games has been atrocious the last few months

I just can’t get a feel for their volatility. Out of all the HV slots I play this, by far, feels like a total scratchcard.

But the main thing for me is that I’m not convinced of their playability. Yes, me and others, have seen decent X wins but, given the base game is usually terrible I’m not sure if it justifies the volatility.

Personally, I think you’re likely to hit bigger, and with a gentler base game, with Novos.

Could be that I prefer medium to high variance games though. Luckily Bonanza and Lucky Lady Charm saved me yesterday - went from 700 down to 120 up - pure luck :-p

Aaaaand I'm just a step behind you saying 'Bye, Bye' to Push Gaming and getting back to some other games.. 

Finally managed to have a decent session this weekend and had a nice 5+ hours Push Gaming run, hammering hard on Jamming Jars mostly... Well, after close to 30 features the best I got was a mediocre 213 x bet on a 0.40 bet. And mind you, that 'miracle' happened right after decreasing bet from 1,00 and almost losing a 300 deposit. Insane stuff! :( 

At this time, all credits should go to Push Gaming developers for creating such addictive slots games with fantastic features and for applying a RNG controlling mechanism which operates with killing precision!  :crazy:  

To be fair, I got it on a quid and when the jars came together with x8 and x6 it was exciting.... managed to get some of it back but I just get the feel for them that I could put 2k in and not even see a 200x plus.

Think, like most, you just need to be in the right place right time. Definitely not one for chasing....

12pm get my two quid bonus round... don’t be jamming jars please :-(

To be fair, I got it on a quid and when the jars came together with x8 and x6 it was exciting.... managed to get some of it back but I just get the feel for them that I could put 2k in and not even see a 200x plus.

Think, like most, you just need to be in the right place right time. Definitely not one for chasing....

12pm get my two quid bonus round... don’t be jamming jars please :-(

let us know what the result is and which slot - Would you take wild swarm?

Possibly mate... with the caveat of a ‘wild line’ after 2 spins though ;-)

Im actually anxious to hear from you which slot it will be.

I Doubt they will give Wild Swarm.

So Blaze of Ra would be perfect, I doubt it will be  Turn it up - So Tiki Tumble or Fat Rabbit could be an option.

Gees, what a fantastic offer! :o

Ultra jealous right now! Hope it will pay off big time and Mr PinniT will provide me with one last reason to keep playing Push Gaming slots. :D

You right.

$2 bet wild swarm mode and x600 payout which is wager free, that would be cool.,

Well as much as I like Highroller their IT systems suck. Happened a few times with their promos, took a few days to come through.

5pm has now been and gone (despite promo saying 12pm to start). Coupled with a live chat service who are unaware of their own promotions, one is a tad disappointed.

So rather than bask in the glory of an exciting/depressing high-ish bonus stake, I shall spend the evening doing 9s in DOA