Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Happening with Mr Bet

Kazzy

I've been playing at Mr Bet for a while now and today when I logged in I received a message saying as from 14 September the deposit option will no longer be available and I also got another message saying cashbacks are no longer available as well. Does anyone know what's going on as I found it a great place to play.

I've been playing at Mr Bet for a while now and today when I logged in I received a message saying as from 14 September the deposit option will no longer be available and I also got another message saying cashbacks are no longer available as well. Does anyone know what's going on as I found it a great place to play.

No idea I'm afriad, sounds like they may be closing down if they're taking away the deposit option though?

Also I've moved your topic to a better location.

Yes they are, I'm in Australia and I emailed them to ask what was going on and this is the response I got

"Hello,

Unfortunately the processor which previously served our customers can no longer provide acceptance of payments in your location.Please don't worry. Our site is still open for you at the moment. You can play and win.We will keep you posted on any updates in the future.Do not worry about it."

Yes they are, I'm in Australia and I emailed them to ask what was going on and this is the response I got

"Hello,

Unfortunately the processor which previously served our customers can no longer provide acceptance of payments in your location.Please don't worry. Our site is still open for you at the moment. You can play and win.We will keep you posted on any updates in the future.Do not worry about it."

So if thats the case, what withdrawal methods are available for you then? Bank transfers?

That's a good question, I was assuming there would be no more deposits and withdrawals after 14 September, but when you read that response and the one they put on the website today they are inferring if you have money in your account then you can continue to play and win, you just can't deposit. It doesn't make sense because if they can't receive money from my Visa card how can they pay money back. The whole thing is very strange and on the website it doesn't say only Australian players, the notification is for everyone.

This is the notification that was posted today 14 September.

DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE SINCE 14.09.2018, 20:00 AEST

Dear customer! We want to inform you, that deposit option will not be available since 14.09.2018, 20:00 AEST.

All other website functions are still available. You can use your current balance in your discretion without any changes.

Enjoy your most loved games, play for real money, and hit the win of your lifetime!

If you have any questions left, contact Mr.Bet support team

Also it is after midnight in Australia which means it's now 15 September and the deposit option is still available.

This is the notification that was posted today 14 September.

DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE SINCE 14.09.2018, 20:00 AEST

Dear customer! We want to inform you, that deposit option will not be available since 14.09.2018, 20:00 AEST.

All other website functions are still available. You can use your current balance in your discretion without any changes.

Enjoy your most loved games, play for real money, and hit the win of your lifetime!

If you have any questions left, contact Mr.Bet support team

Also it is after midnight in Australia which means it's now 15 September and the deposit option is still available.

Get back in touch with them, if they haven't found a new processor guess it'll be delayed longer but it doesn't sound good does it.

• 3 weeks later...