Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Winipuh82
    Newest Member
    Winipuh82

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey guys

Just wanted to share with you an exclusive tourney which has been arranged at Videoslots. You can win a lux package to the Malta Poker Festival and you just need to enter the tourney using our special code ASK_MPF18. A minimum deposit of £10 or more is also required to enter.

In fact if you just click THIS LINK and it'll give you all the details you need. Feel free to ask any questions below and I'll try my best to get them answered for you.

Good luck to anyone who enters, just use our links to join the Malta Poker Festival promo!

Question - i received a generic email from VS about this giveaway: is the above, using the AG code, separate from this? 

I was about to ask the same thing.

I saw it in the forum and received the email 10 minutes ago as well.

Would have been nice if it was only AG members. Hopefully Sharon come and tell us.

I’ve received a reply guys - The exclusiveness refers to player who are members of a carefully selected group of world-class affiliates which allows you to win prizes that others can’t.

So basically guys, even though this isn’t exclusive just for AG members it is still exclusive. Hope that answers your question but fire away with any more you may have.

I’ve received a reply guys - The exclusiveness refers to player who are members of a carefully selected group of world-class affiliates which allows you to win prizes that others can’t.

So basically guys, even though this isn’t exclusive just for AG members it is still exclusive. Hope that answers your question but fire away with any more you may have.

is this the comp that is posted on videoslots homepage?

Campaign Terms and Conditions:

• To participate deposit $ 10 or more during the campaign period. Each $ 10 deposit will award you a ticket for the final draw.

is this the comp that is posted on videoslots homepage?

Campaign Terms and Conditions:

• To participate deposit $ 10 or more during the campaign period. Each $ 10 deposit will award you a ticket for the final draw.

It doesn't show on my homepage and it doesn't sound like this tourney. Do you have a picture and I can confirm if it is - but I don't think so.

It doesn't show on my homepage and it doesn't sound like this tourney. Do you have a picture and I can confirm if it is - but I don't think so.

< external link removed >

i saved a screenshot of it but i cant find button to attach it to post :(

< external link removed >

i saved a screenshot of it but i cant find button to attach it to post :(

Well sta-ling, this isn't a dress...so no button here...but no worries...I know what you mean!  :lol:

Click on 'More Reply Options' at the bottom right corner...can you see it?

Then click on 'Choose Files'...followed by 'Attach Files'...then 'Add to post'...and voila...screenshot link added into reply.  ;)

Well sta-ling, this isn't a dress...so no button here...but no worries...I know what you mean!  :lol:

Click on 'More Reply Options' at the bottom right corner...can you see it?

Then click on 'Choose Files'...followed by 'Attach Files'...then 'Add to post'...and voila...screenshot link added into reply.  ;)

i know.... my comp lingo is really bad... i just found out that DM stands for direct msg (twitter) not so long ago. 

:wub: wot does this smiley :wub: represent? shy love?

:vava: stop hitting me?

8P 8P ? idiot?

• 2 weeks later...