Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    VersusSM
    Newest Member
    VersusSM

• No registered users viewing this page.

NetEnt's third installment - Mirror, Mirror (Fairytale Legends)

Hey guys, I'm back with another new game and as always looking for your invaluable feedback here guys. It's NetEnt's third installement to their Fairytale Legends Saga - Mirror Mirror - which is of course based on Snow White and her 7 dwarfs this time.

I haven't played it in real mode myself yet, but I've just been having a look at the game. So, this one is 243 ways as opposed to the previous 10-liners which I guess is a step in the right direction for this game already.

It has loads if features (respins, bonus game, free spins etc) including 3 random features and it's low to medium variance with a max bet win of 1822x in a single spin.

Just wondering now if any of you have tried it yet? I think it definitely looks the most appealing out of the three, there's quite a few new games I haven't tried in real mode yet so this is on my to-do-list.

Thoughts guys please?

Hey guys, I'm back with another new game and as always looking for your invaluable feedback here guys. It's NetEnt's third installement to their Fairytale Legends Saga - Mirror Mirror - which is of course based on Snow White and her 7 dwarfs this time.

I haven't played it in real mode myelf yet, but I've just been have a look at the game myself. So, this one is 243 ways as opposed to the previous 10-liners which I guess is a step in the right direction for this game already.

It has loads if features (respins, bonus game, free spins etc) including 3 random features and it's low to medium variance with a max bet win of 1822x in a single spin.

Just wondering now if any of you have tried it yet? I think it definitely looks the most appealing out of the three, there's quite a few new games I haven't tried in real mode yet so this is on my to-do-list.

Thoughts guys please?

The 243 ways pays interest me with this slot, however, empty spins occur the same as Red Riding and Hansel and Gretel.

I will still give it a try and see what happens.

The 243 ways pays interest me with this slot, however, empty spins occur the same as Red Riding and Hansel and Gretel.

Yeah I definitly think the 243 ways is more appealing for this one. Let me know what happens once you try it.

They’re a bit late to the party...243 ways are so 2011 :-p

I’d free spins on it and to be fair it gave 29 quid from them. But still much of the same, microwins.

Give it its credit it’s slightly better than previous offerings but again it’s a tad lazy - if you’re going to copy or expand on games then make it better

You know, for a game with that kind of paylines amount it is quite cheap, I have seen and played a few similar slots, like Amatic's Allways Win, that game pays poorly in comparison with Mirror Mirror, so kudos for NetEnt. I was hoping for a new JATB but I guess this one will do. I have played it a few times and random features came quite often, mainly the mirror respins. Triggering the bonus chests is not easy but that's typical Fairytale Legend. The game is the best of the trilogy so far, I'd rather play this one than the other two.

Just wondering my dear...where did you get that 1822x max win from? I couldn't find it in the rules or paytable. From my calculations, that win can only be achieved by getting all 15 symbols of the Princess or Queen, for a 1822.5x total bet max win.

The FL logo symbol is the highest paying symbol, at 15x total bet, and getting all 15 of them would pay a 3645x win, so this is obviously not possible to get.

However, I do like the minimum starting bet of just 0.10 per spin...but honestly speaking, I only tried it out in fun mode...so I don't trust whatever 'decent' wins I got from that fun play! Real play would definitely be different...and most probably with even lower payouts!  :p

Just wondering my dear...where did you get that 1822x max win from? I couldn't find it in the rules or paytable. From my calculations, that win can only be achieved by getting all 15 symbols of the Princess or Queen, for a 1822.5x total bet max win.

The FL logo symbol is the highest paying symbol, at 15x total bet, and getting all 15 of them would pay a 3645x win, so this is obviously not possible to get.

However, I do like the minimum starting bet of just 0.10 per spin...but honestly speaking, I only tried it out in fun mode...so I don't trust whatever 'decent' wins I got from that fun play! Real play would definitely be different...and most probably with even lower payouts!  :p

Yes, you'd need a full screen of the Princess symbol. C'mon you know paytables are not my thing - did I not get that right :lol::blush:

Yes, you'd need a full screen of the Princess symbol. C'mon you know paytables are not my thing - did I not get that right :lol::blush:

Exactly my dear! And exactly why I'm wondering how or where you got that figure!  :D

But I'm guessing...that figure was mentioned in some info you got somewhere...hehehe...or you calculated and got that...hmmmmmm...  :p  :D

Exactly my dear! And exactly why I'm wondering how or where you got that figure!  :D

But I'm guessing...that figure was mentioned in some info you got somewhere...hehehe...or you calculated and got that...hmmmmmm...  :p  :D

Hehe - do you really think I calculated that myself Afi? :lol::p

I gave the game another whirl yesterday, starting balance $20 and got a few decent wins, 380 credits the highest  :lol:

It was really hard to trigger the treasure chest bonus but I managed to won it once with the help of little fairy but guess what? Coin win! :rofl:

So far no ultra win. A bit disappointed but as expected from NetEnt, so nothing new.

So I've tried the game with 30 free spins on a £10 deposit from BGO. Won an initial £5 (no wagering of course)

Spent pretty much all of last night playing solely this game. My bets ranged from 10p - 20p and the highest win I got was £6. Triggered all random features however didn't trigger the bonus feature once. Still haven't triggered it.

Found at 20p there are loads of empty spins but nothing anywhere near a 100x win. However, I think this could be a contender for a great slot for wagering but that's it, couldn't expect any big wins from it. Considering I still have my starting balance, played all night and this morning on solely this game if I did have wagering it certainly would have helped with it.

5 quid from the 30 free spins? That's a winning session there Sharon, that's what? 170% of the total free spins value?

I did gave the game another whirl today and I managed to trigger the bonus feature (3 chests) 2 times. I got the free spins feature and the mining feature. In the free spins feature the mirror can appear on all reels but not in every spin, didn't see any FL symbol during the free spins. Disappointing winning from it thou, barely 160 credits and the mining feature did a little bit better, 380 credits. I think the 243 paylines are there just for show because not a single 50 x bet won during all sessions. Trash can?

5 quid from the 30 free spins? That's a winning session there Sharon, that's what? 170% of the total free spins value?

I did gave the game another whirl today and I managed to trigger the bonus feature (3 chests) 2 times. I got the free spins feature and the mining feature. In the free spins feature the mirror can appear on all reels but not in every spin, didn't see any FL symbol during the free spins. Disappointing winning from it thou, barely 160 credits and the mining feature did a little bit better, 380 credits. I think the 243 paylines are there just for show because not a single 50 x bet won during all sessions. Trash can?

Yep £5.49 I think was the exact amount :blush: Totally disregarded the FL symbolbs to be honest not a single win off them, really don't see why they bother putting them in the game! But same no win over 50x either  :( 

How i view a game - If i take a bonus and it has wagering I avoid the above games - they're tagged as low-medium variance probably but I find it virtually impossible to meet wagering with them. If you don't get wins x50 or above you're doomed. That's why i go medium high variance - boom or bust but all it needs is one decent win eg. Saturday, met wagering on Casumo's free spin winnings with one win on Bonanza basically (600 on 2 quid) and, and this still hurts, was 90% of way to meeting wagering of 5k on Sunday (raging, as i had a x15 multiplier on Bonanza on 4 quid...JUST ONE WIN i cried). 

The above posts are pretty much what i expect from the game. 

All the above comments remind me of my favourite Finn game - low variance, small wins, but I have gotten many 100x and above wins from it. My best win was, and still is, only 178x, which is probably the max possible win I would say, and I have completed bonus wagering on the game several times too.

Too bad I haven't tried Mirror Mirror yet, but I dislike those two Fairytale Legend games, so my instincts automatically dislike Mirror Mirror too, preventing me from trying it out. Maybe later, one day, who knows, but as for that 1822x max win, that's probably just a big great hype to attract players. If it ever comes out, it'll be the one and only time, you can count on that!  <_<

If a 100x win cannot even be achieved, I would definitely not even want to give it a try at all.  :p

I never thought I’d say this but iv been playing Quickspins...Emerald Islands. I started with 50 and doing quids I found myself up at 300 due to some decent hits. What’s more amazing is that not one win was above 100 but they all came in quick succession... and more scary was that I enjoyed playing it.

Someone’s drugged me :-0

All the above comments remind me of my favourite Finn game - low variance, small wins, but I have gotten many 100x and above wins from it. My best win was, and still is, only 178x, which is probably the max possible win I would say, and I have completed bonus wagering on the game several times too.

Too bad I haven't tried Mirror Mirror yet, but I dislike those two Fairytale Legend games, so my instincts automatically dislike Mirror Mirror too, preventing me from trying it out. Maybe later, one day, who knows, but as for that 1822x max win, that's probably just a big great hype to attract players. If it ever comes out, it'll be the one and only time, you can count on that!  <_>

If a 100x win cannot even be achieved, I would definitely not even want to give it a try at all.  :p

I think the most princesses I got on the screen was during the random feature and think about 8

I think the most princesses I got on the screen was during the random feature and think about 8

That's not too bad, but the payout was still very low, right?

I would say that the max anyone can get would be about 10 or 11 Princess or Queen symbols...but even getting 3 paylines of 5 Princess or Queen would only pay 22.5x total bet...so you can imagine the sort of payouts that game would give!  :p

That's not too bad, but the payout was still very low, right?

I would say that the max anyone can get would be about 10 or 11 Princess or Queen symbols...but even getting 3 paylines of 5 Princess or Queen would only pay 22.5x total bet...so you can imagine the sort of payouts that game would give!  :p

Yeah it was still a low payout :(