Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Taxi Movida Driven Me Down From The Dead Spins Cliff

You guys probably aware of Booming Games, they have kinda weird looking games, some of them looked like it was made by microsoft Paint. Taxi Movida is one of their latest games and I had good experience with their games and when the game was released I was curious about it so I made a deposit of €20, played the game a little bit and my balance was cut in half within 5 minutes at 20 cent bet, felt the game didn't do it that time I switched to another games and managed to upped my balance to €150 (awesome!).

With a balance of €150, I thought in myself maybe Taxi Movida could give me some of my losses back. Hour later, zero balance. This game ate all my money and the worst thing about it, my bets were at 20 cent per spin! Again, my curse/swear jar is full. I literally hated that game and still am. I guess the RTP might be around ZERO %. :angry:

post-73821-0-08080100-1532256941_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that matey, but I've hardly played any of Booming Games so far. Is it a high variance game, or a low variance game but eats like Jumanji?  :huh:

It is worse than Jumanji, it paid poorly and free spins feature didn't do any good either. €150 euro balance, 1 bonus feature, €1,20 winnings and after that, all dead spins, low payouts from 2 to 12 cents. Avoid alert!!

It is worse than Jumanji, it paid poorly and free spins feature didn't do any good either. €150 euro balance, 1 bonus feature, €1,20 winnings and after that, all dead spins, low payouts from 2 to 12 cents. Avoid alert!!

Thanks for the alert mate...but Booming Games are never in my playlist anyway.  ;)

That's when you know not 1 wild landed on the screen, and that 36 coins was the 3 scatter win :D.

Had many of those.

Been dead for a few weeks now...normally get one that's close but not even that. Not so bad when it's rolling in every 50 spins but when waiting hundreds it's a bit soul destroying  -_-

Been dead for a few weeks now...normally get one that's close but not even that. Not so bad when it's rolling in every 50 spins but when waiting hundreds it's a bit soul destroying  -_-

It's been dead for me too...but then again, that's what the game is all about ain't it?  :p

It's been dead for me too...but then again, that's what the game is all about ain't it?  :p

I like to focus on the word 'Or' in it  :p

I reckon I'm owed another 5 Scatters as well. Had about 12/13 WL's this since January (so in that context it's probably been over delivering ) but only one 5 Scatter :ph34r:

One of the few games I'll tolerate such bad returns :p

I reckon I'm owed another 5 Scatters as well. Had about 12/13 WL's this since January (so in that context it's probably been over delivering ) but only one 5 Scatter :ph34r:

Won't get these 5 scatters any time soon unless the promised ''back-to-DOA-convincing-10%'' hits my gambling budget! Guaranteed! :p     :crazy:

You guys probably aware of Booming Games, they have kinda weird looking games, some of them looked like it was made by microsoft Paint. Taxi Movida is one of their latest games and I had good experience with their games and when the game was released I was curious about it so I made a deposit of €20, played the game a little bit and my balance was cut in half within 5 minutes at 20 cent bet, felt the game didn't do it that time I switched to another games and managed to upped my balance to €150 (awesome!).

With a balance of €150, I thought in myself maybe Taxi Movida could give me some of my losses back. Hour later, zero balance. This game ate all my money and the worst thing about it, my bets were at 20 cent per spin! Again, my curse/swear jar is full. I literally hated that game and still am. I guess the RTP might be around ZERO %. :angry:

Has almost identical experience with their Wundrfest slot... 

The result - no more Booming Games slots in my gambling menu. :( 

Those 5 scatters...they'll come when you least expect it...and most probably on a small bet too!  :p

True...last time i was busy trying to remember my Wifi Password for Netflix and just caught it out of my eye when it was coming in - so now i try and do something else and will it home for victory!

Try some 'trickery' with your bet sizes mate! I have managed to 'trick' that blardy AI a few times so far on my soup game, but the payouts were no bigger than if the win was on minimum bet...but it's a thrill to beat the system anyway! Hahaha.  :D

True...last time i was busy trying to remember my Wifi Password for Netflix and just caught it out of my eye when it was coming in - so now i try and do something else and will it home for victory!

I got once 5 scatters on $0.09 bet, but saw it too late. A well deserved $225 - That was over a year ago. This year i never hit anything bigger than x100 on DOA

Agree, agree... Maybe 0.90 or even higher... :D

0.90 bet may seem to be a bit enthusiastic, I would say, but it certainly wouldn't be impossible, right Guru mate?

I was thinking of not more than 0.27 or 0.36 bets...unless one start playing with 1.80 bets from the start, then drop down to 0.90 upon sensing the approaching 3 scatters.  :p

0.90 bet may seem to be a bit enthusiastic, I would say, but it certainly wouldn't be impossible, right Guru mate?

I was thinking of not more than 0.27 or 0.36 bets...unless one start playing with 1.80 bets from the start, then drop down to 0.90 upon sensing the approaching 3 scatters.  :p

Sounds like a plan! :) Although I would start from 3.60 and chase the 5 scatters on 1.80 or 0.90.... Haha, what an optimist! :p

Sounds like a plan! :) Although I would start from 3.60 and chase the 5 scatters on 1.80 or 0.90.... Haha, what an optimist! :p

Nowadays, with that blardy AI already in play, that may be the ONLY way to get good big wins!  :p

But if I have the cash, I would certainly play it that way!  :D