Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mariana95
    Newest Member
    Mariana95

• No registered users viewing this page.

Be aware of these slots.

So far I've tried several https://www.nolimitcity.com/ slots on LeoVegas.

Honestly, I couldn't even find reviews of most of these on AG, had over 250 spins on a 1 euro bet size on Coins of Fortune, turned out that it was a Coins of misfortune, not a single hit or tease.

Let me know if any of you guys experienced better with these slots?

Michael

I made a deposit of €50 a few days ago and wanted to try my luck on NetEnt Lost Relics again and guess what? All gone without hitting a single bonus feature or any big win. I played at minimum bet of 20 cent, that's at least including small wins about 400 spins. My swear/curse-jar is full.

I made a deposit of €50 a few days ago and wanted to try my luck on NetEnt Lost Relics again and guess what? All gone without hitting a single bonus feature or any big win. I played at minimum bet of 20 cent, that's at least including small wins about 400 spins. My swear/curse-jar is full.

When you have the money, matey, try it on Jumanji also...a game that you like (as per your review  :p). Hopefully, you won't get the same blardy disappointing results...but I won't count on it!  :p

When you have the money, matey, try it on Jumanji also...a game that you like (as per your review  :p). Hopefully, you won't get the same blardy disappointing results...but I won't count on it!  :p

Ghehehe, Afi matey I think I know what's up. My luck only appears on my few tries on new games and I after that luck turns into curse. So all I need to do is only play when new games arrive...but wait...I can't wait that long!

Ghehehe, Afi matey I think I know what's up. My luck only appears on my few tries on new games and I after that luck turns into curse. So all I need to do is only play when new games arrive...but wait...I can't wait that long!

Well matey, good luck on new games is still better than no luck at all...or good luck once in a blue moon, or red moon, or whatever coloured moon.  :p

If you can't wait that long for new games to come out...play with your girlfriend first!  :lol:

I actually had a 550 spin session on Jumanji as part of Casumo’s races last night -50p bet biggest win was 35 quid. But to be fair it had be 50 quid up by the end of it.

But it’s still pretty grim. I’d rather lose my money playing 2 spins with 50 quid rather than be ground down over a longer period of time :-p

I actually had a 550 spin session on Jumanji as part of Casumo’s races last night -50p bet biggest win was 35 quid. But to be fair it had be 50 quid up by the end of it.

But it’s still pretty grim. I’d rather lose my money playing 2 spins with 50 quid rather than be ground down over a longer period of time :-p

Looks like Casumo likes you mate...for now anyway...so enjoy it whilst it lasts...  ;)