Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Babcia17
    Newest Member
    Babcia17

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anyone else pick Uruguay to win the cup??

Well all African countries are of the race basically.

I was kinda upset that Nigeria did not make the cut as I felt they really deserved it more than Argentina.

To be honest - I think Belgium is the one to take the cup

As much as I did support the team of Uruguay so far, I don't really think they stand a serious chance winning the World Cup to be honest... 

France and Brazil seem to be the only serious pretenders IMHO, but you never know when it comes to football. :p 

Let the best one win! :good:

As much as I did support the team of Uruguay so far, I don't really think they stand a serious chance winning the World Cup to be honest... 

France and Brazil seem to be the only serious pretenders IMHO, but you never know when it comes to football. :p

Let the best one win! :good:

Hehe even i dont watch it that much i choose Croatia  :D (my hubby was laughing at me )and my hubby has the same opinion as Guru but he mentioned Belgium i think  :rolleyes: has nice chance but yes... will see who picked right 

france has that 19 year old kid. But..... Uruguay defence will stop him.

Croatia will choke

Belgium beat Japan??? Yippeee.

Brazil is a power house.

England lucked out against Colombia.

Russia oh brother!

Uruguay will win it. 100000000%

I called it from January. Made bet in May. 28-1. I was stupid not to bet more.

Croatia will choke

Brazil is a power house.

Russia oh brother!

How about all of us in the forum make a Bet - Whoevers team wins, win it all. Lets say 10 euro and you choose a team.

If Leo or Johnny, Or Pinnit, Or valdes or Afi, or Coco team win, everyone transfer their $10 to the relevant winner?

Sounds like a plan, something to keep the forum excited maybe?

Well, I'm not that hard to please at all...just need the right topic, that's all.  :p

Football, I can pass anytime, but talk about space, dimensions, other realms...you've instantly got my attention!  :D

Croatia will choke

Brazil is a power house.

Russia oh brother!

Yeah, it's always looking so easy when it comes from your mouth Johnny and yet, you seem to be not so good at predictions/systems/etc so far... :p

Still, wish you good luck with your crazy bet for Uruguay, that would be a bet to remember here for a long time! :good:

It’ll take a lot to beat me getting Greece at 150-1 in 2004 ;-)

Afis a hard man to please :-p

Glad Switzerland went out - reckon there were a few brown envelopes passed around given some of their decisions :-)

Gees, must have been one of those days to remember whole your life! :o 

How much you bet though? Don't tell me a buck or two... 

How about all of us in the forum make a Bet - Whoevers team wins, win it all. Lets say 10 euro and you choose a team.

If Leo or Johnny, Or Pinnit, Or valdes or Afi, or Coco team win, everyone transfer their $10 to the relevant winner?

Sounds like a plan, something to keep the forum excited maybe?

Like Afi I'm not quite into sports-betting... Sorry, mate. :(

Yeah, it's always looking so easy when it comes from your mouth Johnny and yet, you seem to be not so good at predictions/systems/etc so far... :p

Still, wish you good luck with your crazy bet for Uruguay, that would be a bet to remember here for a long time! :good:

Actually... sports betting, especially hockey and American football have made me a pretty penny.

Not worried about Uruguay, I’m already ahead on the bet. I’ll probably get the 28-1 but more importantly, Mr Trump has to not get impeached, win his reelection and finish his term without death. 400-1 on an English website. 100£ bet last year. Time will tell.

It was a tenner so got a grand and a half back. It’ll probably never happen again. If you want massive outsiders then golfs your games ;-)

Still that is pretty impressive for a tenner. I remember betting on a horse in the grand national 54/1 - never in a million years thought it would win so I only chucked £1 on it....Oh how I wish I'd just bet more when it came in ;)

I normally go with an outsider... this year it was Senegal. But they were shocking.

What Johnny?! 400 to stay alive, get re-elected (both are linked) and not be impeached (which he won’t be). You sure it wasn’t some back alley bookies that gave you that? :-p

I’m so discouraged. Even though I made some money.

Brazil missing shots like that???? U kidding????

France will annihilate Belgium. If they lose then it’s a fix from day one!

Croatia in the final??? Wow. I’m hoping it’s a French English final. Should be fun. A tale of two cities. Lol

I've got $$$ (though not much) on Belgium - not the best team I've seen in years though.

If it's England, I'm going to have to emigrate. We've been listening about '1966' in the UK for, well, since 1966. 

I always like it when a football country win it - for that reason, not france (more a rugby nation)

And lest not forget - in 2026 the World Cup's in USA/Canada/Mexico. Going between games between the US and Mexcio's gonna be a bit of a pain with that imaginary wall in place. 

England v Russia would have been a good one. Diplomatic relations at an all time high - hopefully the English Team brought pack lunches, you never know what would get put in the food  <_<