Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Play Jumanji at Mr Green to Win a Share of €10K

Just giving you all a heads up on a promo coming up at Mr Green.

They're giving away a trip to Hawaii and another 40 players will win a share of 10K! To win you just need to play the new Jumanji game. Winners will be picked on a Highest Bet vs Highest Win ratio.

I'll have more information to share with you on Thursday...

I ended up having a good session yesterday and decided I’d give it a real bash. It absolutely canned what I’d set aside to give it ago. It plays like a super high variance game without the paytable.

Then onto Moon Princess. Lord it was awful. I used to like this game but it’s been brutal the last 5 sessions (less the casumo reel race)

Aren’t netents meant to give you small but frequent wins and Chisel away? Junmanji justs goes for your throat ;-)

Well mate, one look at Jumanji's paytable was enough to tell me to stay away - the win values are totally ridiculous!!!

And one play in the fun mode was all I needed to assure myself!  :p

Well, I can't say I dislike the game. It has good bonus features and the gameplay is fun but the payout is rather disappointing, max win is slightly higher than Starburst, it is definitely better than Starburst.

• 2 weeks later...

BerryBurst is not exactly a sequel to Starburst, yes the name sounds similar but BerryBurst is another cluster pays game if I am not wrong, not as bad as Aloha and Shangri-La, it is also not as big as those two but it pays way better than Starburst. You can win up to 1000 times bet, it has the similar gameplay as Starburst, with expanding wild and re-spin(s) but wild symbol can appear on all reels while in Starburst it only appear on reel 2 to 4.