Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mikhalamerle
    Newest Member
    Mikhalamerle

• No registered users viewing this page.

Paddy Power - "Beat The Keeper" .... Unbeatable?!

Hi all!

Who's been playing Paddy Power's daily "Beat The Keeper" world cup promotion or the past few days? I've tried every day since the beginning of the world cup and haven't managed to get a single ball past this guy as yet. I'm just wondering if anybody here has had more luck than me? Or is it just insanely difficult to win anything from this garbage promotion, as I currently suspect?! :)

Hi all!

Who's been playing Paddy Power's daily "Beat The Keeper" world cup promotion or the past few days? I've tried every day since the beginning of the world cup and haven't managed to get a single ball past this guy as yet. I'm just wondering if anybody here has had more luck than me? Or is it just insanely difficult to win anything from this garbage promotion, as I currently suspect?! :)

Nope haven't played it but I do remember last time they done Beat the Keeper we had a similar post off someone else.

Back in 2016, Betfair was running a similar promo (to win free spins) the Euro Challenge where you had to pick the number of defenders and choose to kick left or right. (choosing to kick against 2 defenders could win more free spins than against just 1. (free kicks). the goalie saved all 43 of my attempts. I went for 2 defenders each time and alternated between left and right direction of kick. On some days I earned an extra free kick by wagering a certain amount. Anyway 43 attempts and none of them scored is a joke. Spoke to customer service about it and they gave the RNG is fair excuse.

Back in 2016, Betfair was running a similar promo (to win free spins) the Euro Challenge where you had to pick the number of defenders and choose to kick left or right. (choosing to kick against 2 defenders could win more free spins than against just 1. (free kicks). the goalie saved all 43 of my attempts. I went for 2 defenders each time and alternated between left and right direction of kick. On some days I earned an extra free kick by wagering a certain amount. Anyway 43 attempts and none of them scored is a joke. Spoke to customer service about it and they gave the RNG is fair excuse.

Aha! It was you Flatzem I knew there'd been something similiar here before but my memory couldn't serve the exact details but I do remember reading your forum post!

Ha, its pretty much a scam then for sure. I remember the Betfair one and did win a few spins from that if I remember correctly... definitely not often though, once again. This time I haven't beaten the keeper once as yet. Paddy Power have certainly gone downhill, I remember my ex playing there all the time... we're still great friends now and I haven't seen her on there at all this year.

The William Hill scratch of the day promotion is pretty decent yeah, I keep getting sports bet stuff though which is tempting me into putting bets on the football despite being pretty much clueless about the game :)