Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey Hey,

Its been a while since we ran something exclusive for this great community, so i guess its BGO time again!

This exclusive bonus offer is valid for a limited time only, valid until 31.05.2018 for AG forum members, so hurry!

Get Up to 25 free spins on Archangels: Salvation

No wagering requirements and No Max Win cap!

Valid for First Time Depositors ONLY!

5 free spins for every £10 deposited

Bonus code: ANGELS25

Each spin worth £0.40p!!

Click on this Link to claim.

No other link would work to activate this offer.

Enjoy!

That’s not a bad offer - kudos for the 40p spins :-)

But it is Netent...prepare for screams of ‘iv won how much!’

BGO been seeing more of my deposits recently - a bit of a resurgence after I’d written them off years ago: good job.

I haven't had any free spins off them on Archangels yet (no deposit ones) have you? Usually I always get an email with a new game release, I haven't deposited for a while though. But BGO have definitly improved over the years!

I haven't had any free spins off them on Archangels yet (no deposit ones) have you? Usually I always get an email with a new game release, I haven't deposited for a while though. But BGO have definitly improved over the years!

Ill never take the spins on Archangels, had too much bad sessions and empty spins.

Sped up their processing of withdrawals as well. Had a decent bash at DOA and i think it was less than 24hrs (anything less than that is fine for me, i don't need the money in 8 seconds).

But withdrawal fee of 2.50 - again, not massive (Vera John's is a fiver for less than 50) but maybe that should be kicked into the long grass  :p

Shows the benefit of wager free as well - their levelling up can throw in some decent rewards at decent stakes - managed to make another w/d from that  ^_^

But that lack of search is a pain - control-F the main page looking for a slot  :angry:  What is this, 2007? :rolleyes:

What some may not like, like Trada, is there's no quick spin (must be the licensing?)