Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Babyjcc2828
    Newest Member
    Babyjcc2828

• No registered users viewing this page.

Counting The Days...

It's been over 4 years since I started being active here in Askgamblers.com. A number of old members have come and gone, and a few can only peek in once in a while. Well, it looks like my time is approaching too!  :(

Not that I want to leave this site for good, but circumstances may hinder me from being as active as I have been all this while. Why? Well, you know what they say...when it's time to go...it's time to go...ooops...I don't mean 'permanently gone' of course, hahaha. Nosirree! As much as I don't want that to happen, but some things in life are simply inevitable...all things must end...a beginning must have an ending...and que sera sera...what will be, will be!  :p

I really do not know how much longer I can stay active in this forum...because I may need to go back to the big-busy-buzzling city center to start all over again. My previous business partner is calling me back to help him out in his new project, and being an old dear friend of mine, I simply cannot refuse his good offer. Nonetheless, many things still need to be sorted out first, but I'm expected to start as soon as within 2 or 3 months from now! Well...we'll see how things will work out by then.

I was thinking "to post, or not to post" this message...but I may not have the time to do this later on...so let's just do it anyway, hehehe.  :rolleyes:

If this 2018 is going to be my best year in this new century, then I would welcome it with an open heart, because I've already been through the worst since 2 decades ago, and perhaps it's now time for me to see some 'new light'...only God knows! Hehehe.  ^_^

Well folks, I hate to go...but I'm counting the days...  :p

Dear, Afi! 

From the bottom of my heart, wish you good fortunes with your upcoming en-devours and may the best of luck be with you! You are a great person with an incredible positiveness and sense of humour who brought here in our forum countless good vibes and emotions!  Thank you so much for being YOU for all these years!   :give_rose:

You definitely deserve your best year (at last) and frankly speaking, I have no doubts you will get it!  :friends:  :clapping:  :drinks:

As for the part with the goodbye, well, I kinda have the feeling you will manage to find a minute or two and jump up in here every now and then with small updates regarding your new life. ;) 

Thank you very much my dear Guru mate!  :hi:

I have been waiting for such a time to come by my way...if possible at all after all these gloomy years...but miracles do happen in real life...and this is probably one of them...my dreams coming true at last...really really belated, but better late than never! Hehehe.  :D

And I must admit, you are correct in your prejudgement too...that I may pop in once in a while, perhaps once in a full moon, or a blue moon, or even a bloody red moon, whatever, because this is one place I simply cannot avoid coming back to...it's like my online home...hehehe.  ;)

Anyway, I've still got some time to enjoy myself here before getting back to serious hard work...so no one will miss me as yet.  :crazy:

You can multitask surely? My office wanted to know what a Willdline was when i screamed it during lunch (a few years ago now) as it was on 1.80  :p

Not relating to forum presence but I was close to chucking online gaming in a number of years ago. Egg timer deposits were just coming thick and fast for about 6months (must have lost to the tune of 10k), switched my games up and then had more peaks than troughs for a while. I had a tendancy to go on high rolling benders that sometimes work out, but mainly leave you crying into your morning Whisky  :p

I imagine though if the increasing restrictions, requests like intrusive SOW, government interference continue i may hang my boots up (my DOA ones). But probably what would see me sailing into the Sunset (like yourself partially!) is the games. As players we take the risk that it won't work out but, whether it's my memory playing tricks, the quality of games coming out near enough give you no play/ability to win. Rubbish like most Netents, Falcon Huntress (one of the most boring games I've played) and the PR machine that is BTG will probably do it for me. 

Multitask? Yes, I can do that...but the thing is, I may on the move and on the fields most of the time, so my multitasking would mostly be with work mates. But...I guess that won't stop me from stealing some time off, now and then, for multitasking with Jesse or Finn or whomever...hahaha.  :lol:

Multitask? Yes, I can do that...but the thing is, I may on the move and on the fields most of the time, so my multitasking would mostly be with work mates. But...I guess that won't stop me from stealing some time off, now and then, for multitasking with Jesse or Finn or whomever...hahaha.  :lol:

I'm offended that you're putting Finn in the same sentence with the legendary Jesse! :p

Not fit to wipe his cowboy boots :p

Well Afi as sorry I will be to not see you here every day I also know that you deserve the best! And if that means restarting with your old business partner then so be it!

Over the last 4 years you haven't "just" been a member of the forum you have become a friend that I for one have grown to seriously respect!  I wish you every success in the future Afi and I just know whatever happens we will never see the last of you, you'll always drop in to say hello now and again I just know it.

I'm offended that you're putting Finn in the same sentence with the legendary Jesse! :p

Not fit to wipe his cowboy boots :p

So sorry about that mate...but that little leprechaun punk can entertain me like no others can!

Definitely not in the same class as Jesse, but he can wipe my boots every day!  :D

Whaaat going away from us  :o noo way Jose Afioso  :diablo:youll find a little time to come here and share some great news,of course i am wishing you all the best and hope this year will be awesome for you but youll be coming back here,i bet on it!

But of course, Helena darling...I can't stay away from my lady in black for too long! Hehehe.  :D

Well Afi as sorry I will be to not see you here every day I also know that you deserve the best! And if that means restarting with your old business partner then so be it!

Over the last 4 years you haven't "just" been a member of the forum you have become a friend that I for one have grown to seriously respect!  I wish you every success in the future Afi and I just know whatever happens we will never see the last of you, you'll always drop in to say hello now and again I just know it.

Well, Sharon my dear, it feels like I do know you in person, after all these years...just like a real sister to me...so I can't really stay away either, hehehe.  :D

*if you’re going to Europe you’ll need to come back out of it to go to the UK :-p

Well that depends...if I run out of money first, then I'll have to swim the English Channel to get to Dover...then hitchhike to get to Ireland...if I don't get to Wales first...hahaha.  :D