Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kaydoss225
    Newest Member
    Kaydoss225

• No registered users viewing this page.

I have more exciting news!

Afternoon all!!

So this may sound all too familiar for our members who have been with us for a few years but I have more exciting news I wanted to share with you!

I am expecting baby number 4 !!!! :D

So here I go again, one very VERY last time! Baby is due around the 26th September and is set to complete my little family!

You may have noticed I've been quiet with my replies for the last six weeks, I'm suffering terrbile sickness :(  so here's hoping that disappears very soon :p

We'll have a guess the weight compo closer to the time! Can't remember who got it right last time :p

Afternoon all!!

So this may sound all too familiar for our members who have been with us for a few years but I have more exciting news I wanted to share with you!

So here I go again, one very VERY last time! Baby is due around the 26th September and is set to complete my little family!

You may have noticed I've been quiet with my replies for the last six weeks, I'm suffering terrbile sickness :(  so here's hoping that disappears very soon :p

We'll have a guess the weight compo closer to the time! Can't remember who got it right last time :p

Congrats hun i am so sorry you have morning sickness but after all they are happy ones,hope they will be gone soon  :air_kiss:

Afternoon all!!

Congratulations Sharon

I am also expecting to be daddy soon - with the miscarriage we had last year June, it finally came that we managed to get number 3. I think wifey is due in November some time, so its only be a little over a month now, and I wanted to wait till 3 months, but what the helll, might as well utter it now,

I am very excited to be daddy again, but after this I am done.... I think 3 is enough...

Congratulations Sharon

I am also expecting to be daddy soon - with the miscarriage we had last year June, it finally came that we managed to get number 3. I think wifey is due in November some time, so its only be a little over a month now, and I wanted to wait till 3 months, but what the helll, might as well utter it now,

I am very excited to be daddy again, but after this I am done.... I think 3 is enough...

Congratulations, mate! :good:

Congratulations Sharon

Aha!! Congratulations to you and your wife!! Must be a baby boom going in the world!

3 is enough - and 4 is more than enough :p I'm just a sucker for punishment  :rolleyes: 

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I've been so busy lately I forgot tell you all that baby number 4 is a ............. B O Y !!

So come September/October my family will be complete with 2 girls and 2 boys, pretty perfect way to finish my family, right?

Sure, unless you are some 'numerology believer' who counts odd numbers as the lucky ones! :D:p 

Seriously, congrats on the great news!  :friends:  :give_rose:

I didn't see it? Definitely no replies showing before Guru's

Well, I'm positive it was published because I saw it in the thread after posting it...I guess that mysterious finger was at it again.  :p

• 4 months later...

Hey Hey! Don't know if you all noticed my absence over the last 7 days buuuut.....I have had the baby!

He was born exactly 1 week early, last Wednesday in a very, very quick labour! 9 minutes from the time I arrived at the hospital till he was born.

Unfortunately I became severely unwell afterwards and there were lots of complications, far too morbid for our happy forum so I'm not going to go into details. Luckily I am now home and hopefully on the mend, taking each day as it comes.

Our little boy is perfect and I can safely say my family is complete, no more children for me. I'll be easing myself slowly back into the forum over the next few days. Just wanted to update you all.