Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Roulette glitch?!

Hi ppl joined a site yesterday and not bein a huge stakes gambler depisited£30 . Playing away with 50ps on numbers and stimes a£1 on some i was up to £110 in my bank incl dep. the number 2 came in so i decided to put another 50p on it but had to be quick as didnt give u much time to put ure chips on. So i pressed the chip on as normal i got it on with a split second to spare then i noticed it had put on my whole £110 on the single number ! I pressed back arrow to get out of roullette quick then when i went back in all my money had gone . I felt sick as i only do 50ps or a £1 on some numbers all the time . Unibet werent interested nothing they can do they told me . I just cant blieve this happens , still sick here .

Well, I don't play roulette anymore or blackjack but I'm assuming you were playing live roulette and in this case, pressing the back button won't reverse or void your bet, when a bet is placed, the only way to reverse it is by selecting the clear button in the game.