Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slotsfighter Champions League: Get Your Entry In

Bit over dressed to be playing slots? :-p Needs to be realistic:manky Adidas bottoms, pot noodle spilled down the t shirt and various biscuits all over the sofa :-)

Our friend there is similarly attired even at the beach relaxing! Hahaha.  :D

Wonder if he's also like that in the bathroom...  :lol:

Do you often think of how Fiekie looks in the bathroom? :-p

The cumberbund could win it!

Oh, that could be his name for the tournament.

If they’d to write an intro for me it’d be; this scruffy looking a@@@ looked at us with disdain when we tried to interview him :-p

Do you often think of how Fiekie looks in the bathroom? :-p

The cumberbund could win it!

Naaaah! I wouldn't wonder how he would look in the bathroom...but I wouldn't say the same thing for Blondie...hahaha.  :lol:

Well, let's hope our Tournament Master can win it...or our Blondie to make an underdog grand win!  :D

Hmmm.... i sent Conor-Slotfighter email last night and still no answer from him or it might be that already 2 AG members are in or the quota is fulfilled  :rolleyes:  

Maybe you'll be selected soon my dear...hopefully.  ;)

hehe selected you said ??? no way Jose i still didnt fulfilled any documents  so was waiting for him to send me one 

Oh geees...I thought you had submitted in your 'singing on my way to work' video...or something like that...  :p

Well - I sent a couple of photos even the normal gangster looking ones and they chose that one...

As long as I am in, I do not care which photo they use.

Maybe you should have been holding a pistol in each hand...even if only water pistols...  :D

Hmmm.... i sent Conor-Slotfighter email last night and still no answer from him or it might be that already 2 AG members are in or the quota is fulfilled  :rolleyes:  

Assume there is nothing like 'quotas' for AG members or stuff like that, but hope you would agree that everyone would like to see some diversity within the allocated slots for the race been taken by not just fellow AskGamblers forum members. :) 

Still, there is some time left yet, so you never know. :good:

Assume there is nothing like 'quotas' for AG members or stuff like that, but hope you would agree that everyone would like to see some diversity within the allocated slots for the race been taken by not just fellow AskGamblers forum members. :)

Still, there is some time left yet, so you never know. :good:

well i tried if not maybe some other time  :p

Haha, that's well done! I was a sore loser yesterday at my tryout :D Didn't look my best either :D But fun absolutely!

Yeah I was running an hour later because they asked me to test and perform try-out with the Queen of Twin spin...

I supposed you were a sore looser as twin spin was not available at that moment as a chosen game, but they going through lengths to fix it for you...

I remember I wanted to choose it as Queen of Riches is dead as a (Whatever you wanna call it)...

Yeah I was running an hour later because they asked me to test and perform try-out with the Queen of Twin spin...

I supposed you were a sore looser as twin spin was not available at that moment as a chosen game, but they going through lengths to fix it for you...

I remember I wanted to choose it as Queen of Riches is dead as a (Whatever you wanna call it)...

Well we played Drive and I almost got bonus feature..almost! :D And I was close to winning in one of the rounds. We'll see ;)

It was a blast can't wait for the next round! I'll try and get some colour about me again like my profile pic so I don't look like Caspers cousin!  :lol:  :lol:

Well we played Drive and I almost got bonus feature..almost! :D And I was close to winning in one of the rounds. We'll see ;)

I played drive as well, and oponent Gonzo, Quick Spin was the difficult decision actually, I tried pied piper and I suppose you chose BIG bad wolf

It was a blast can't wait for the next round! I'll try and get some colour about me again like my profile pic so I don't look like Caspers cousin!  :lol:  :lol:

LOL with lots of hair.

I didn't even realise you'd got into the contest! Congrats - This is turning out to be some fight. Good luck in the next round Bliondie - doing it for all the ladies out there!!