Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Falcon Huntress - Thunderkicks New Release

So I was playing at Casumo and saw this New Thunderkick slot called The Falcon Huntress and decided to give it a go...

Minimum bet of course as I had like 2 euro left in my account after a nice successful withdrawal. 10 - 15 spins later the feature came and man was I impressed with this slot.

The free spins feature plays out like Voodoo from Endorphina but the pay table is much higher and similar to Book of Dead.

You should really check it out, very interesting slot. Of Course volatile...

After these wins I continued playing requesting a 2nd withdrawal of 60 euro , where the first withdrawal was about 120 euros.

post-72774-0-20680000-1517309144_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-54089100-1517309154_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Fiekie! :good:

Considering the alleged slot variance I will definitely give this brand new Thunderkick suggestion a good run in real mode. :)

Must admit, after Pink Elephants which was a brilliant release, I could not ask for a better release than Falcon Huntress. Really met my expectations

Thunderkick are really stepping up their game.

Must admit, after Pink Elephants which was a brilliant release, I could not ask for a better release than Falcon Huntress. Really met my expectations

Thunderkick are really stepping up their game.

One more vote in the same direction! Still haven't paid Falcon Huntress a decent visit, but totally agree that Thunderkick finally seems to hit the perfect slot balance with their fantastic Pink Elephants label! :good: