Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is the best game without free spin or bonus feature?

Can't actually think of a game I enjoy that doesn't have any features or free spins.Sounds a pretty boring game and I'd be interested to see if anyone does come up with a game that doesn't have some kind of feature.

Sorry...let me rephrased that. 

I'd be interested to see if anyone does come up with a good game that doesn't have some kind of feature.

• 1 month later...

Gem Rocks by Yggdrasil 9000x max win no bonus game. Just a high variance beast lol!

Just like most of the other Yggdrasil slots.... It's really weird though how come that we don't see many (if any at all) big win screenshots from any of these games? :p

Edited by ValDes
typo

Just like most of the other Yggdrasil slots.... It's really weird though how come that we don't see many (if any at all) big win screenshots from any of these games? :p

Exactly...saw a 4000X one recently but that's an aberration.

Put it this way - if you hammer MG/Play N GO and others will you lose a lot? Likely. Will you however hit the odd massive win? Possibly - there's  a chance.

Yggdrasil - hmmm

Nice fun games, terrible payouts for the majority of them. 

Exactly...saw a 4000X one recently but that's an aberration.

Put it this way - if you hammer MG/Play N GO and others will you lose a lot? Likely. Will you however hit the odd massive win? Possibly - there's  a chance.

Yggdrasil - hmmm

Nice fun games, terrible payouts for the majority of them. 

Hence it's Yargh-drasil to me...  :p

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I strongly agree that Multifruit 81 could be a great example for a video slot without features but having great winning potential at the same time, please keep in mind that the game seems to be a high variance one... Meaning it could eat you alive in a matter of minutes, literally! :p

But this game has a feature. Every spin. One reel is highlited and the wild expands? No?

Endorphina's The Emirates is a video slot without any feature and it pays well (5 paylines).

Used to play him a lot. Hit 5 Dubai on a pay line a few times. But he can also be a real killer. Like Sizzling Hot from Novomatic :D

• 4 weeks later...