Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    omaretsh
    Newest Member
    omaretsh

• No registered users viewing this page.

If you can't edit any of your posted messages, then perhaps you should PM Guru about it and let the tech team have a look at it. 

There seemed to be some issues on the game reviews section lately, so perhaps there could be some issues on the forum section too.

And again 3 pics Viking Runecraft and Finn and swirley spin 1 pic, No withdrawal. Fk Immortal Romance it took 110 mercilessly! Shocking!

https://www.askgambl...go-game-review/ 3

https://www.askgambl...nt-game-review/ 1 

Losing 110 pounds in one go on Immortal Romance is nothing shocking really...wait till you get to the part when you spin several thousands of spins and get 3 consecutive zero payout from that blardy Wild Desire features! After I got hit with that, I totally stopped playing the damn game!  <_<

Losing 110 pounds in one go on Immortal Romance is nothing shocking really...wait till you get to the part when you spin several thousands of spins and get 3 consecutive zero payout from that blardy Wild Desire features! After I got hit with that, I totally stopped playing the damn game!  <_<

I should probably mention I did over 1100 spins I did not get one hit over 40x bet I had 5 dead Mild Desires and 4 bonuses not one paid mroe than 15x and I only did 30p spins the entire time?? Do I get some sympathy now?

I should probably mention I did over 1100 spins I did not get one hit over 40x bet I had 5 dead Mild Desires and 4 bonuses not one paid mroe than 15x and I only did 30p spins the entire time?? Do I get some sympathy now?

Oh my poor big mate! :(

That must have really sucked real bad! Hope you'll have a better time on some other games mate!  ^_^

Yeah a little bit sympathy I guess but this game is notorious for it, a bad day on IM is a bad day I can easily have a session on it and not even get free spins let alone Wild Desire.

Heeeey...welcome back Zenekk!  :hi:

If you're posting those screenshots for the Game Of The Month Contest...then I have bad news for you mate!  :(

Please read the NEW RULES...only participants that have posted 300 posts are eligible to enter for the contest now...not like before mate. Sorry!  :(

Heeeey...welcome back Zenekk!  :hi:

If you're posting those screenshots for the Game Of The Month Contest...then I have bad news for you mate!  :(

Please read the NEW RULES...only participants that have posted 300 posts are eligible to enter for the contest now...not like before mate. Sorry!  :(

I think there might be small misinderstanding. Are you referring to this rule 

7. Members wishing to use a game they have already used must request permission from a Forum Administrator. Only members who have been active for more than 3 months and have more than 300 posts are allowed. Again the game can only be used pending approval (Not all games will be accepted)

If so this is only for members are wanting to use repeat games. We don't actually have a rule in place for people wanting to enter, it's open to all.

@Zennekk - However with that being said Afi is of course right you still do need to re-read the rules on the first page as we don't need any screenshots in the thread now. I'm a little tied up with the news a min however I'll have a look at the screenshots you've used and get back to you later.

Oh...and welcome back from me too!

I think there might be small misinderstanding. Are you referring to this rule 

If so this is only for members are wanting to use repeat games. We don't actually have a rule in place for people wanting to enter, it's open to all.

OOOOPSIE DAISIE! Thanks for pointing it out my dear. ;)

Sorry Zenekk...my bad!!!  :p