Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

How to Participate

1. Each month you will be able to use up to 5 games per month. Three of these games will be picked by Forum Administrators and you will be able to pick 2 games of your own (This rule can be chaged monthly please ask an admin or forum member for up to date rules or read the forum post before playing)

2. You must tell us which games you have chosen. Admins have the right to refuse some games if they have already been mass used in the contest.

3. All wins must be clearly displayed and must be 50x or more your total bet

4. All screenshots must be uploaded to the game review.

5.  After uploading your screenshots you must write in the thread how many you have uploaded and a link to the game you have chosen. It is your responsibility to tell us how many you have uploaded

6. You are not allowed to use any screenshots that have already been used in the previous GOTM contest or that you have already uploaded to the game. All screenshots will be checked.

7. Members wishing to use a game they have already used must request permission from a Forum Administrator. Only members who have been active for more than 3 months and have more than 300 posts are allowed. Again the game can only be used pending approval (Not all games will be accepted)

Picking Your Games (Amended rules can also be found in the forum thread at the start of a new month)

You are allowed to post screenshots for up to 5 different games every month. Three of those games will be picked by us.. Each month we will pick a selection of new or popular games from different software providers to give everyone a chance to enter. These will include new games that have been reviewed and presented by AskGamblers during the month preceding the monthly contest cycle. We’re aware of country restrictions so we will try to pick games that cater for all.

In addition to this you can also pick two games of your own each month. Please be aware that if the same games are being chosen by different members over and over again some games will be refused. (Edited)

You can also suggest games for admins to use if your game suggestion gets picked you will earn DOUBLE entries for that game that month. Suggest your games HERE

Monthly Prizes

The prize pool for this contest will depend on the quantity of winner screenshots that are submitted and approved every month. The following reward scheme will now apply on a monthly basis.

1. $25 Prize: If we receive less than 50 qualifying screenshots during any given month the prize will be $25 to one winner

2. $50 Prize Pool: If we receive between 50 - 100 qualifying screenshots during any given month the prize pool will be increased to $50. There will be 2 winners 1 x $30 and 1 x $20

3. $100 Prize Pool: If we collect more than 100 qualifying screenshots in any given month the prize pool will be increased to $100. This will be three winners. 1 x $50, 1 x $30 and 1 x $20

For the prize pool to be increased to $50 or $100 we need to have at least 3 members participating in that month and winners are selected by a random draw.

***Just to be clear guys NO duplicate screenshots are allowed if you are given permission to use a game you have used before they must be NEW screenshots. Any members found to be using duplicate screenshots will not be given a Second Chance and will be suspended from the contest until further notice.***

LOSERS DRAW NEW RULES!!

Anyone who has entered throughout the year and has NOT won a prize in any calendar month will be placed into a draw which will take place in January. We will pick and determine prizes in January 2019 and these will be confirmed before the draw takes place. 

Just to be clear only people who have not won a prize throughout the year will be placed in the draw. If all participants have already won a prize the losers draw will not take place. 

Terms and Conditions

1.       Each contest will run from the 1st day of the month until the last day of the month or until the new games have been added by admin

2.       Only 2 games of choice per member is allowed every month unless otherwise specified. The other 3 must be screenshots from games chosen by                admins

3.       Any late entries cannot be accepted, the contest will close once an admin confirms it at the end of every month

4.       All screenshots must be your own and must be in real money play

5.       Any screenshots already used in previous contests or already uploaded to the game review will not be accepted and may mean you are disqualified from the contest

6.       No exceptions will be made to the minimum win. Just to remind you this is 50x your total bet

7.       All winnings will be paid via Skrill. Please make sure we have your correct details should you win. Payments will be made by the 10th of the month. If you have also written reviews the prize money will be sent with your review money

Terms last update: 05/08/2018

Edited by cocopop3011
Terms updated: Payment details and Game choices 05/08/18

Okay guys it's the New Year after all and I'm feeling generous so as a thank you for taking part in 2017 I've decided to pick one game of all your choices so you can all get double entries this month to kick off what I hope is going to be a great contest.

Here's what I've chosen 

Gemix - Bigdk88 you get double entries

Dragon Born - LeoDubbed you get double entries

Piggy Riches - Helena you get double entries

Mighty Arthur - Afi you get double entries

Asgard - Fiekie247 you get double entries

You can still use 2 games of your choice and @Leo you still get double entries on 1 of your chosen games as the consolation prize from the 2017 contest. 

Anyone can use the pre-selected games above on top of their 2 usual choices but will earn single entries apart from the person next to each game.

Good luck guys, fire away with any questions.

Edited by cocopop3011
Rules edited 8.1.18

Na-ah, I don't think so. I got a dragon on my side, he will burn all your screenshots to ashes :ph34r:  :lol:  :p

Naaaah...that's no way to treat a Queen matey...furthermore your dragon might even bow down to a Queen!  :D

Now...if only I can pull out that excalibur...I'll be King!  :lol:

Hmmm...whilst the Queen is busy shooing that 'tiny' dragon away...but the lion is insisting that it's a big one...hehehe...

I'm starting my fiery red Ferrari engines and zooming off with a head start...need to pick up some Arthurian NOS tanks along the way for that final burst to the finish line...this Champion ain't giving up for nobody!!!  :D 

So here's my blast off...

20 screenshots uploaded to my 1st chosen gameDolphin Reef

https://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/dolphin-reef-g3268#winningScreenshots

I have more questions for you my dear...  :p

#1 - When can I use my favourite Supe It Up game as my chosen game again please?  :D

#2 - Can I use Finn And The Swirly Spin for my 2nd chosen game this month? B)

(It wasn't my chosen game last month...it was only one of the preselected games)

I will decide on my 2nd chosen game after I get a reply...hehehe.  ;)

I wanted to upload a few screenshots but I think I f*cked up the webpage  :(

Eh?  :huh:  You mean you cannot upload any screenshots to that particular game review? I had a similar case with the game 'Muse' 2 weeks back, I reported to our Guru, and it's working fine now. Maybe you should do the same too mate!  :p

I have more questions for you my dear...  :p

#1 - When can I use my favourite Supe It Up game as my chosen game again please?  :D

#2 - Can I use Finn And The Swirly Spin for my 2nd chosen game this month? B)

(It wasn't my chosen game last month...it was only one of the preselected games)

I will decide on my 2nd chosen game after I get a reply...hehehe.  ;)

Yes to Finn and the Swirly Spin for this month

I'll let you know about Supe it Up...

I wanted to upload a few screenshots but I think I f*cked up the webpage  :(

What's up Leo have you had a problem on the site uploading?

Yes to Finn and the Swirly Spin for this month

I'll let you know about Supe it Up...

What's up Leo have you had a problem on the site uploading?

Well, I tried to upload the screenshots but something went wrong, not all screenshots were displayed so I wanted to re-upload them but now it's a mess, I cannot delete some of screenshots.

Well, I tried to upload the screenshots but something went wrong, not all screenshots were displayed so I wanted to re-upload them but now it's a mess, I cannot delete some of screenshots.

Exactly the same problem I had with that Muse game! Have you reported to Guru yet matey?  :huh: