Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BonaparteC
    Newest Member
    BonaparteC

• No registered users viewing this page.

Well, I tried to upload the screenshots but something went wrong, not all screenshots were displayed so I wanted to re-upload them but now it's a mess, I cannot delete some of screenshots.

Yep it does look like the same problem Afi was having, I can't do anything I'm afraid so as Afi said send Guru a PM and he'll get it fixed for you. 

Gemix, Viking Runecraft, Lucky Witch, Energoonz and big bad wolf. That ok Sharon??

3 pics for Viking Runecraft and 6 pics for Finn and the Swirley Spin. :) 9 pics so far.

I think our big friend here is a little confuuuuused!  :p

Gemix is your Double Entry preselected game...so Viking Runecraft becomes your 1st chosen game.

Are you picking Finn And The Swirly Spin as your 2nd chosen game too mate...just like me?  ;)

If so, then your other 3 mentioned games are out then.

The Preselected games are Gemix, Dragon Born, Piggy Riches, and Mighty Arthur...so anyone else can also submit screenshots on these 4 games.  ;)

Sharon my dear...I have another question...  :p

The 4 of us have a Double Entry preselected game...but our poor far-away friend Fiekie has none...

so how about picking one of the 4 games to be his Double Entry game...just to be fair to everyone?  ;)

The 4 of us have a Double Entry preselected game...but our poor far-away friend Fiekie has none...

so how about picking one of the 4 games to be his Double Entry game...just to be fair to everyone?  ;)

Thanks Afi

Always looking out for me - if Asgard could be my double entry game, that would be nice...

Been extremely busy since I was the only one back at work last week in the entire of IT, so today I have time to give back to my beloved forum.

Hope all is good and well.

Well, I tried to upload the screenshots but something went wrong, not all screenshots were displayed so I wanted to re-upload them but now it's a mess, I cannot delete some of screenshots.

Thanks for reporting, Leo.

The issue has already been forwarded to the relevant team, hope it won't take long to get it fixed for you. Will let you know asap. :)

Gemix, Viking Runecraft, Lucky Witch, Energoonz and big bad wolf. That ok Sharon??

I think our big friend here is a little confuuuuused!  :p

Gemix is your Double Entry preselected game...so Viking Runecraft becomes your 1st chosen game.

Are you picking Finn And The Swirly Spin as your 2nd chosen game too mate...just like me?  ;)

If so, then your other 3 mentioned games are out then.

The Preselected games are Gemix, Dragon Born, Piggy Riches, and Mighty Arthur...so anyone else can also submit screenshots on these 4 games.  ;)

It's Afi has already mentioned Bigdk88, 

It's only 2 games of your choice and you can upload screenshots from any of the 4 pre-selected slots with you getting double entries on Gemix. So, if you can just confirm which games you'll be using so I know when the time comes to check them.

Thanks Afi

Always looking out for me - if Asgard could be my double entry game, that would be nice...

Been extremely busy since I was the only one back at work last week in the entire of IT, so today I have time to give back to my beloved forum.

Hope all is good and well.

Okay guys I'll allow it on this exception. 

But if anyone wants double entries the game HAS to be suggested in the relevant thread please.    

So, Asgard is Fiekie's double entry game which also means anyone else can upload screenshots for single entries.

I was tired when I chose my games ...Ok Finn and swirly spin and energoonz

Oh mate...I think you're still very tired!  :p

You've already uploaded 3 screenshots on Viking Runecraft and 6 screenshots on Finn And The Swirly Spin...

so these 2 games are, and should be, your 2 chosen games, mate...unless you want to swap Viking Runecraft with Energoonz?  :huh:

Surprised matey?  :huh:  Not happy matey?  :huh: Oh blimey!  :p

You've got Dragon Born for double entries...plus one game of your choice for another double entry...that's twice as much as what we other 4 are getting, matey!  :D

Sometimes I'm a master of nagging, somehow mi gal knows how to stop it with only a few words hehehe :D

I'm sorry if I nagged too much, I promise I won't say anything again here -_-

Sometimes I'm a master of nagging, somehow mi gal knows how to stop it with only a few words hehehe :D

I'm sorry if I nagged too much, I promise I won't say anything again here -_-

Now that's more like my lion...  ^_^