Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Screenshot Contest 2018 - Game Suggestions

Okay guys soooo ... I have come up with one new idea that I'll be adding into the 2018 contest for you all.

All the rules will remain as normal, we will still pick 3 games and you can pick an extra 2 games. However - You can now suggest games for us to pick. They can be new, old or popular and if we decide to use one of your game suggestions one month you will get TWO (2) entries per screenshot uploaded that is over 50x.

We will still need to collect 100 actual screenshots for the maximum prize pool to be enforced. 

So let's say you suggested Vikings Go Berzerk, if we choose to add that game into one of 3 suggestions and you uploaded 50 screenshots you'll get 100 entries into the draw.

Only the person who suggested the game will be eligible for double entries. Clear?

I just think it's a great way to give everyone a chance of winning! Aaaand....Will Afi's winning streak be defeated this year????

Topic will be pinned and it's up to you guys to post here guys.

Great news there my dear...and I'm looking forward to a new year's contest.  :good:

Will Afi lose his winning streak in 2018? I certainly hope not...but at least I was the Undisputed & Undefeated Champion in 2017:D

Okaaaay...we can start suggesting some games...or just one game each, my dear?  :huh:

If it's just one game, then my suggestion is...pick Supe It Up:lol:

If we can suggest a few...then I'll suggest them a little later...

Pinnit, if he joins this contest, would surely suggest Bonanza...but that's up to him to join in and make that suggestion!  ;)

Fiekie would certainly suggest his Asgard game...wouldn't you mate?  :D

As for Leo...hmmm...he's always too busy winning...so he might suggest lots of games! Hehehe.  :lol: 

Ooops...forgot about our Big mate...hmmm...don't know what game he will suggest though...  :p  

Great news there my dear...and I'm looking forward to a new year's contest.  :good:

Will Afi lose his winning streak in 2018? I certainly hope not...but at least I was the Undisputed & Undefeated Champion in 2017:D

Okaaaay...we can start suggesting some games...or just one game each, my dear?  :huh:

If it's just one game, then my suggestion is...pick Supe It Up:lol:

If we can suggest a few...then I'll suggest them a little later...

Pinnit, if he joins this contest, would surely suggest Bonanza...but that's up to him to join in and make that suggestion!  ;)

Fiekie would certainly suggest his Asgard game...wouldn't you mate?  :D

As for Leo...hmmm...he's always too busy winning...so he might suggest lots of games! Hehehe.  :lol:

Ooops...forgot about our Big mate...hmmm...don't know what game he will suggest though...  :p  

You can suggest as many games as you like!! The more the better because then we have more to choose from. 

IF we use any of the games suggested you get double entries for that game for that month. So I'll just leave this thread open and whenever someone needs a boost on some screenshots they have they/you can suggest the game and hope it gets picked  :p  Got it? 

You can suggest as many games as you like!! The more the better because then we have more to choose from. 

IF we use any of the games suggested you get double entries for that game for that month. So I'll just leave this thread open and whenever someone needs a boost on some screenshots they have they/you can suggest the game and hope it gets picked  :p  Got it? 

Okie dokie, got it sweetie!  ^_^

I'd suggest Big Time Gaming's Dragon Born, this game is addictive and therefore you'll play it for hours and winning over 50x is easy.

Treasure Diver from Habanero is a good game, always win in free spins feature.

Ok got hun but may i ask something?Can we suggest 1 same game every month? you know i love playing Piggy so can  do that?

You won't need to keep suggesting it every month hun I'll just keep looking back at people suggestions so as long as it's named once that's fine. It's not a month by month thing. Just make some game suggestions and I'll try use everyones games suggestions at some point to make it fair.

You won't need to keep suggesting it every month hun I'll just keep looking back at people suggestions so as long as it's named once that's fine. It's not a month by month thing. Just make some game suggestions and I'll try use everyones games suggestions at some point to make it fair.

Not THAT is probably the best thing to do for everyone! Good idea my dear!  :good:

Great idea, Sharon dear. :good:

Have a small suggestion though... IMO, the monthly summaries should be public and duly posted within the relevant contest thread so that everyone would be able to see/check the opponents stats and master a winning strategy for the next monthly cycle. ;)

Isn't that what Sharon has been doing all this while mate...or you mean something else more?  :huh:

Each participant's number of screenshots/entries are always noted down before the draw is made...and the results are noted down too...  ;)

Isn't that what Sharon has been doing all this while mate...or you mean something else more?  :huh:

Each participant's number of screenshots/entries are always noted down before the draw is made...and the results are noted down too...  ;)

Yep I'll note everyone's summaries at the end of every month so everyone can see how the month panned out. Good luck guys.  

I'm still checking Decembers entries but I won't be long and we'll get the January contest going ASAP.

We have this kind of summaries across the other AG Paid Contests dedicated forum pages, so thought it would be great if we could keep the same way with this one as well. ;) 

Okaaay...before the January contest begin, here's my list of games that I would like to be selected...

in no priority order of course...

Dolphin Reef (Playtech)

Safari Heat (Playtech)

Finn And The Swirly Spin (NetEnt)

Supe It Up (Microgaming)

Flame Busters (Thunderkick)

Mighty Arthur (Quickspin) ... a very surprising choice this is, isn't it? Hehehe.  :p

Quite a controversial choice but I am going to say Gemix?? I've been running so good on it lately...Also like Leprechaun goes to he ll it has impressive jackpots!!

After @pinnit winner screenshots from multiple 1000xbet wins with Gemix I guess your choice makes perfect sense. ;) 

Must admit that's one of my most played games lately and have already hit the dream 15x stars win twice! Both times on mobile, both times on a 1,00 bet and both times missed to take a screenshot... But who cares after hitting twice the best winning combo in less than 10,000 spins in comparison with never hitting the relevant best win with Vikings Runecraft after 100,000+ spins... :D:p   

Okaaay...before the January contest begin, here's my list of games that I would like to be selected...

in no priority order of course...

Mighty Arthur (Quickspin) ... a very surprising choice this is, isn't it? Hehehe.  :p

Really awesome game! If 'caught' in a mood could easily boost your balance with decent wins in the region of 20-50 x bet in a matter of minutes. Have already done it couple of times and have zero complaints so far from Mighty Arthur! :) 

Really awesome game! If 'caught' in a mood could easily boost your balance with decent wins in the region of 20-50 x bet in a matter of minutes. Have already done it couple of times and have zero complaints so far from Mighty Arthur! :)

Yep! I'm loving the Expanding Merlin Wild feature, with its 2-6 random Wilds...and of course Arthur's 3x3 Colossal Wild for 5-oak wins! 

A really good game but a real pity for the extremely low paytable!  :(

• 2 months later...

Some April suggestions. Titans of the Sun:Hyperion MG, Esquelito Mariachi Red Tiger, Orient Express Yggdrasil

Personally, I think April should be your month, mate, since you didn't get it the last 2 times...so perhaps Sharon can consider this. Just my thoughts.  ;)