Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Crisr1
    Newest Member
    Crisr1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Comment On News

I've been asking this question over and over again...in my head and found out that I will never get answer as long it's lingering in my head so here it is.

I was wondering why we cannot comment on news articles here at AG? When I read a news article I mostly eager to place a comment but there's nowhere to do so...Maybe a new feature in 2018? :D :D

I've been asking this question over and over again...in my head and found out that I will never get answer as long it's lingering in my head so here it is.

I was wondering why we cannot comment on news articles here at AG? When I read a news article I mostly eager to place a comment but there's nowhere to do so...Maybe a new feature in 2018? :D :D

That's easy matey...they want your comments in the forum section, not in the news section...and that's why our Sharon keeps posting up all those latest news here in the forum.

Nobody make comments in any TV News channels anyway, right? Hahaha.  :D

Actually, before we upgraded the site you could comment in the news section however there wasn't a system in place that notified the writer that comments were added.

However, Afi is of course right Leo whenever you feel you want to comment about any of our news stories you can just come here and let us know. If it becomes something people want to do then I can create a special thread even. But yeah always feel free to come here and comment I work closely with our writing team so I can pass on any feedback and comments too. 

• 1 month later...

Most sites have an option to comment on the news section. I would like to comment on them.

Well, we used to have that option available for our members, but since it was really rarely used we took the decision to disable it temporarily. Maybe it's about time to post a poll here in the forum and see of there are a lot more players having similar wish as yours.  

Well, we used to have that option available for our members, but since it was really rarely used we took the decision to disable it temporarily. Maybe it's about time to post a poll here in the forum and see of there are a lot more players having similar wish as yours.  

Naaah...I posted some comments there before...but never got any reply...so my preference is still commenting in the forum!  :p

Naaah...I posted some comments there before...but never got any reply...so my preference is still commenting in the forum!  :p

This is the thing you see...for news that I've written I don't or wasn't getting notifications to let me know if any comments were made so I'm guessing that's one of the reasons the feature was removed. If it came back our devs would need to implement such feature.

Most sites have an option to comment on the news section. I would like to comment on them.

First, take Valdes' advice above.

Next - if there is any news you want to comment on just come here to the forum and your can share those comments here. I'm one of the writers here so would love to read comments and I'm sure my other colleagues would too.