Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tamtam.1
    Newest Member
    Tamtam.1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Our Brand New Gambling Guides are Now Live !!!

I have some veeeeery exciting news to announce to you guys and I've been waiting to say this for so long!

AskGamblers now presents our very own Gambling Guides. It's an extensive project that we have been working on for some time now and the guides will give you the ins and outs of the gambling world starting right from the very early days of gambling up to the current day.

Suitable for new and experienced players these guides could answer your questions. We've covered every topic we think is important for any player to know and you might want to free up some time to start working your way through because there's nothing we've missed out. But don't worry we've split it into six different sections to make it easier to go through.

We really really hope you like them guys and of course your feedback is always welcome to. If you could read some and let us know what you think that would be great.

More about the guides can be found HERE.

Here is the link to take you directly to the guides - Welcome to the AskGamblers Gambling Guide.

This Guide should be a very useful read and tool for gamblers, but as we know, a lot of gamblers out there are like soldiers on a battlefront...'shoot first ask later'...or 'play first get help later'...or 'seek help only when stuck'...and so on and so forth.  :p

I doubt any new gambler would take the time to read all the guides first before playing...but what the heck...at least First Aid is now available at Askgamblers for the wounded!  :D

Yey, finally! Our team put so much efforts into building this guide and seeing it up and running finally is a dream come true for me and Sharon! :)

Congrats, dear and congrats to all newbies for having an A to Z, super detailed online gambling guide at last!   :clapping:

Absolutely and it's not just months of hard work it's been years so couldn't be more pleased to see these live and I hope everyone who reads them enjoys them.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Guide is really good! I started the first unit "World of online gambling". I enjoy it a lot. I learned a lot of new. I think, almost every question can find answer in this guide. I like the structure of the guide. It's comfortable, that you know how much time is needed to study each lesson. Maybe more pictures, tables, schemes or some other text structures need to be added as there is a little much plain text. 

At all, I am thankful that you done such nice and rather useful guide) 

The Guide is really good! I started the first unit "World of online gambling". I enjoy it a lot. I learned a lot of new. I think, almost every question can find answer in this guide. I like the structure of the guide. It's comfortable, that you know how much time is needed to study each lesson. Maybe more pictures, tables, schemes or some other text structures need to be added as there is a little much plain text. 

At all, I am thankful that you done such nice and rather useful guide) 

Awesome! I'm glad you like them.