Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dream Catcher - winning strategy

komodora80

I have a winning strategy for this wheel. Contact me at yahoo.

Dream Catcher - Basic Rules and Betting limits

In Dream Catcher, the wheel contains 54 equal segments, with 52 numbered 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40, and two segments with a 2x multiplier and a 7x multiplier, with a unique colour for each segment. 
You simply bet on the number on which you think the wheel will stop. The payout odds are easy to remember as they match the numbers: e.g. a winning bet on 5 pays 5 to 1 (6.00, 5/1), 10 pays 10 to 1 (11.00, 10/1), and so on.
The Bonus Spin Multiplier
If the wheel stops on a multiplier segment, then all bets remain in place. No new bets will be allowed and the wheel is spun again. 
The outcome of the next spin (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40) will determine the winning wager as usual, but the odds will be multiplied by 2x or 7x, depending on which multiplier the wheel stopped on in the previous spin.

Well Komodora, firstly, welcome to Askgamblers forum. :hi:

Secondly, if your winning strategy really works and works well too, then you should be a millionaire by now, or soon enough to be, but I really doubt that. No strategy has proven to be workable so far, unless you can show some proofs of your successes.  :D

• 1 month later...

How you write on quotes I'm doing it wrong lol wanted to write (woot I've been tagged) lol

Okaaay...no worries there mate...you being a newbie, hehehe.

Here's how to make replies to posts by other members...

1) To reply to any particular post, click on the 'Quote' or 'Multiquote' button on the rightmost - 'Quote' to reply to one post, 'Multiquote' to reply to 2 or more posts from various or same member. Simple as X,Y,Z...not simple as A,B,C...because you need to know a little bit more than that! Hahaha.

2) Click on 'Reply to this post' (you can also do this first, then only do item 1 above)...then click on 'Reply to the selected quotes' on the rightmost...it doesn't matter which one you do first.

3) Type in your reply...like you don't already know...and VOILA! Done! Hehehe.

Okaaay...no worries there mate...you being a newbie, hehehe.

Here's how to make replies to posts by other members...

1) To reply to any particular post, click on the 'Quote' or 'Multiquote' button on the rightmost - 'Quote' to reply to one post, 'Multiquote' to reply to 2 or more posts from various or same member. Simple as X,Y,Z...not simple as A,B,C...because you need to know a little bit more than that! Hahaha.

2) Click on 'Reply to this post' (you can also do this first, then only do item 1 above)...then click on 'Reply to the selected quotes' on the rightmost...it doesn't matter which one you do first.

3) Type in your reply...like you don't already know...and VOILA! Done! Hehehe.

Thank you for explanation and understanding since I'm a newb lol