Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skyfly
    Newest Member
    Skyfly

• No registered users viewing this page.

Netent: Can't Win with High Bets

Hello gamblers,

i am a little bit worried over the provider Netent. Maybe i am unlucky but i see that when i place bets higer than 2.00 euro the game for example elements the aweking give complatly nothing.  Two days ago i play elements and start witha balance from 1240 euro and play 2.80 each bet and i get two bonus rounds and thats it. Today i start with 880 euro and again i place bets from 2.80 euro each spin and nothing not even one bonus. When i play low bets like 1 euro plenty of bonus rounds. The same with starbust. On low bets enough stars but when i place higer bets like 3 euro end of story. This provider in my eyes cant give any good money on high bets. Maybe i am unlucky and other gamblers win also on high bets but in my eyes there is something really wrong with this provider. 

Edited by cocopop3011
Admin Edit: Title Edited

Hello gamblers,

i am a little bit worried over the provider Netent. Maybe i am unlucky but i see that when i place bets higer than 2.00 euro the game for example elements the aweking give complatly nothing.  Two days ago i play elements and start witha balance from 1240 euro and play 2.80 each bet and i get two bonus rounds and thats it. Today i start with 880 euro and again i place bets from 2.80 euro each spin and nothing not even one bonus. When i play low bets like 1 euro plenty of bonus rounds. The same with starbust. On low bets enough stars but when i place higer bets like 3 euro end of story. This provider in my eyes cant give any good money on high bets. Maybe i am unlucky and other gamblers win also on high bets but in my eyes there is something really wrong with this provider. 

Hi there and welcome to AskGamblers

To be honest, I too think NetEnt became less interesting but I believe more players think the same way. NetEnt 'was' a great provider but since they upgraded their games, luck turned it's back towards me. Same goes for Microgaming. I guess we are in luck that there are more gaming provider out there. But I must say that I don't believe that NetEnt fixed their games RTP on high bets. If they did, that means they ripping off their players. There are plenty other great providers, so I'd advise you to start searching :D

Hi there and welcome to AskGamblers

To be honest, I too think NetEnt became less interesting but I believe more players think the same way. NetEnt 'was' a great provider but since they upgraded their games, luck turned it's back towards me. Same goes for Microgaming. I guess we are in luck that there are more gaming provider out there. But I must say that I don't believe that NetEnt fixed their games RTP on high bets. If they did, that means they ripping off their players. There are plenty other great providers, so I'd advise you to start searching :D

Mate...it's not called 'fixing' their games...it's called 'amending' or 'upgrading' their games...to suit the past results that they have collected over the years. If the revenues were not good or poor, then the games need to bring in more revenues...hence the 'upgrading'...makes sense?  :p

Upgrading a game doesn't change the RTP...but if it does, the change would be very marginal and small...not noticeable enough...but the game would definitely play and pay differently!

Yes, I have seen many of my favourite games giving Free Spins games only with small bets...with almost nothing at all with bigger bets...not like before it got 'upgraded'...so I do know for sure!  :rolleyes:

Hello gamblers,

Elements specifically is a highly volatile slot. I went once with 400 spins and could not trigger the bonus feature.

I agree, Netent and Microgaming were once MASTERS of slots, they're both pants now (in my opinion), less game configurations (i.e. how many lines you wish to play, turn music off, but keep game sounds on etc) and the most annoying thing, minimum bet setting in play.  I also agree, these 'enhancements' (ha! yeah right), are supposed to increase the players enjoyment? Play'n'go games are tons better, but they're starting to 'enhance'.  Enhance, usually equals PANTS.

Hello gamblers,

Personally, I find your idea to play a high variance game such as Elements with this particular bet and starting balance as quite a risky one to say the least. It could easily take several hundreds of spins before triggering a feature and if you have a bare minimum of experience with this game you should be well in aware of that. The rest of your comment is not even worth commenting as it's not been supported with any solid or justified facts... 

For your information, my NetEnt playtime is now a tenth of what it used to be and those who know me here would confirm I was indeed an avid fan of their games. It wasn't due to any other fact though, but solely to my change of luck only which is now beyond ridiculous with my beloved Dead Or Alive, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Twin Spin... 

Personally, I find your idea to play a high variance game such as Elements with this particular bet and starting balance as quite a risky one to say the least. It could easily take several hundreds of spins before triggering a feature and if you have a bare minimum of experience with this game you should be well in aware of that.

Exactly what I said. I mean I have experience this with Elements many many times when I use to play it in tournament mode on videoslots.

First buy - 200 spins (NO feature), Re-buy - 200 Spins (No feature), maybe i will get the feature but then it pays less x10 the total bet.

But you will sing through your ears, if this slot is in a good mood.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey aren't you the same girl who was playing Thunderkick slots at one time and complained about their games as well. About Esqueletto Explosivo I think?

That was Nicole...and this lady is Nocole...and laughing out loud (lol)...could it be the same lady?  :unknw:  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I am a fashion model as well - currently modelling the BTG t shirt ‘ there’s no D in Bonanza’

Only dead or alive, jungle spirit and koi to an extent are the only Netent games left that have any potential.

Netent give Finn and whatever, MG are now the laziest software company about with games like Highlander ( its awful). Maybe if their profits take a hit will they pull their finger out but I’m betting 2018 will be more of the same *****.

Hey I am a fashion model as well - currently modelling the BTG t shirt ‘ there’s no D in Bonanza’

Only dead or alive, jungle spirit and koi to an extent are the only Netent games left that have any potential.

Netent give Finn and whatever, MG are now the laziest software company about with games like Highlander ( its awful). Maybe if their profits take a hit will they pull their finger out but I’m betting 2018 will be more of the same *****.

If Highlander is awful, so is King Tusk! I played it and found it boring!

Those elephants always create a Wild symbol or a Wild Reel where no wins can be achieved! What the argh!  :p

As for Finn...I'm actually loving this game...after all the hating of other NetEnt games!

The game pays damn poorly most of the time...always around 50x bet wins only...but it keeps me playing all day long!  :p

I'm thinking maybe NetEnt should rename the game to AFinn And The Swirly Spin...hahaha.  :D