Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Energoonz Got A Sequel : Reactoonz

Oooooh myyyy gaaaaawd! Even without playing it, I think I like Energoonz better!  :p

Never underestimate Play'n Go games. I thought Viking Runecraft was a bad game but I've seen a lot of winner screenshots of this game. I believe this game has the potential too :)

Never underestimate Play'n Go games. I thought Viking Runecraft was a bad game but I've seen a lot of winner screenshots of this game. I believe this game has the potential too :)

Winning potentials aside...I still like the simpler and nicer Energoonz graphics and layout.

Like I said before...7 reels and 7 rows are just not my kind of games...not even Viking Runecraft.  :p

As usual, thanks for sharing Leo! :good:

As an avid Play'N Go fan recently, I guess Reactoonz will soon be paid an appropriate amount of attention from Guru-san. :)

To be honest, Energoonz is not a bad game at all and could easily boost your balance with some pretty fast wins in the region of 20-30 x bet. These may come one after another, literally... The tricky part is learning how to read the game signs and more important, when it is about to quit paying and entering its 'dry season'... Still trying to figure that out with no success, otherwise there would have been a lot of winner screenshots under my belt, right...  :crazy:

Still trying to figure that out with no success, otherwise there would have been a lot of winner screenshots under my belt, right...  :crazy:

Agreed - I am still trying to figure it outmyself.

I must admit, I love the old energoonz, this looks exactly similar to the new twin spin delux netent released, the graphics, the colours, the extra rows and reels etc.

But I think this weekend, ill give this game a try as well.

It has been a while since I played Energoonz and my best game session was on my mobile device. Made a deposit of €20 and got 100% deposit bonus. At that moment I didn't play to win so I played at €2 per spin/fall. To my surprise the game gave me over 150x bet. The odd thing is, the main game pays way better than the bonus game while it should be the other way around.

It has been a while since I played Energoonz and my best game session was on my mobile device. Made a deposit of €20 and got 100% deposit bonus. At that moment I didn't play to win so I played at €2 per spin/fall. To my surprise the game gave me over 150x bet. The odd thing is, the main game pays way better than the bonus game while it should be the other way around.

Haha, true, the base game pays much better than the bonus one... Isn't that just great actually? :p 

Haha, true, the base game pays much better than the bonus one... Isn't that just great actually? :p

I guess not many knows...or remembers...that slot games are designed to either pay more in the base game or pay more during feature games.

Energoonz is one of the few games that pay more in base games. Almost all others pay better during their feature games.  ^_^

Spring Break is probably another example. I got most of my good wins in the base games. The Free spins games usually pay less!  :p

WARNING, I found this game to be entertaining, but it can EAT MONEY like it's going out of fashion.  Turbo power NIL BALANCE.

Thanks for sharing your ''in-depth analysis'' with our forum community, I'm pretty sure it will be taken into account accordingly... :p 

Welcome.  Why use a thousand words when four will do? ;)

Simply because in this forum we do NOT tolerate comments like yours - unjustified, groundless and unfair pile of words bases on nothing that could be described as a serious and solid base.

Sincerely hope you would take into account the above when considering your future posts here.