Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any Forum Suggestions?

Hi guys

So I've decided I am going to start asking you guys for suggestions in the forum basically so you can tell us if there's anything you liked to see here, anything you don't want to see here  :p  any contests you'd like, games etc etc. Maybe I'll ask at the start of every month just to make sure we're keeping you all happy really.

We're almost at the end of 2017 now so I think I'll just run this thread until December and start with the monthly suggestions in January.

So...is there anything anyone would like to see here at the forum in the run up to Christmas? We may not be able to accommodate some suggestions but we'll certainly try our best. 

Sharon

Reviews Paid contest prices can increase for 1 month per review.

- So which means all reviews written in November for the paid contest which pays out around 10 December is $10 per review just for that one month only. - Nice Christmas bonus and gambling budget :p

- Maybe we can have another Christmas Game of the Month Contest during November with winning screenshots on Christmas related games apart from the original new  GOTM contest. So basically 2 contests during November -

- Or we can have a GOTW - Game of the week contest during November or December with a $25 price attached - 1 winner only

-What if there is a contest to write a minimum 500 word summary and whoever is participating should write the following in their essay:

What do you like about Askgamblers most?

What makes being forum member awesome?

What positive impact askgamblers have on your life(If there are any)?

How does Askgamblers influence/Affect your daily life (Of course in a good way)?

The above are just pointers about the Essay. I hope I will come up something good.

The best summary would be posted on the news page and small prize be awarded?

Ill see if I can think of anything else.

:lol:

1. I doubt very much there will be increase in review payments dear, in fact I know there wont be  :p  Since I already think it's a more than generous offer already and of course I have nothing to do with the reviews anyway

2. The prize fund for GOTM has already been increased to $100 for this month and my plan is to allow any Christmas screenshots throughout November and December to give you all the best chance of keeping that $100 prize pot.

3. Hmmmm...interesting one actually but something I actually have no powers to authorise  :lol:  :sorry: 

Keep 'em coming though  :p  

What I like to see for Christmas or pre-Christmas...is plenty of nice single ladies holding up a mistletoe for me...  :lol:

Ooooh yeah...that would be my night...but can only happen in my dreams...hahaha.  :p

Soooorrrrry...I just came back home last night after a very tiring trip...so I need to unwind quickly...  :D

Right now...my mind is occupied on playing my cars game...so I'll come back to this topic when the cars have raced...hahaha.  ;)

Okaaaay...I've just played my cars...and lost whatever balance I had left behind for continuation of play after my trip...

so now...what do I want to see in Askgamblers for Christmas...???  :pardon:

Hmmm...how about a few EXTRA contests to close this good-for-some bad-for-others 2017 year?  :crazy:

Like...a one-off contest for the highest winning amount or win ratio screenshot in November + December?  :p

And not forgetting those unlucky gamblers...a one-off contest for the WORST MISSED-WIN screenshot too?  :D

At least those poor losers can still win a $25 prize for missing a damn good win!  :rofl:

Okaaaay...I've just played my cars...and lost whatever balance I had left behind for continuation of play after my trip...

so now...what do I want to see in Askgamblers for Christmas...???  :pardon:

Hmmm...how about a few EXTRA contests to close this good-for-some bad-for-others 2017 year?  :crazy:

Like...a one-off contest for the highest winning amount or win ratio screenshot in November + December?  :p

And not forgetting those unlucky gamblers...a one-off contest for the WORST MISSED-WIN screenshot too?  :D

At least those poor losers can still win a $25 prize for missing a damn good win!  :rofl:

How would we determine the best one though  :lol:

How would we determine the best one though  :lol:

Oh...simple...for me that is...just get the poster to include how much that win would have paid, but didn't.  :p

Like my missed 5 Wilds in Supe It Up...that would have paid $1800 at the bet that I played.  ;)

The winner...the screenshot that missed the biggest win amount!  :D

Otherwise, we could make the contest similar to the usual GOTM contest...but only screenshots that paid 1x or less in a free spins game qualify.

So, in DOA for example, any Free Spins game that paid less than 1x the bet amount qualifies for the contest.

Similarly, for Immortal Romance, any Wild Desire feature that paid nothing, or less than 1x bet, also qualify...including any Free Spins games that paid 1x or less.

All Free Spins games qualify...must must have paid less than 1x the bet amount.

The winner is then drawn randomly, exactly as for GOTM contest...so that would open a lot of opportunities for losers!  :D

DAMN!!! After spinning nearly 300 spins on Break Da Bank Again, a Free Spins game finally came and paid a big blardy nothing!!!  :angry:  

I hate BDBA!!!

I hate BDBA!!!

I hate BDBA!!!

And I hate Immortal Romance too...2 Wild Reels and paid a damn blardy nothing too!!! 

:angry:   :angry:   :angry: 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

it's 2018 guys so if there's anything you'd like to see happen at the forum this year don't forget to use this thread to suggest it.

Yes, my dear...there is one thing I would like to see happening at the forum...besides me posting screenshots of Mega Wins that is...which my darling Lady Luck is still thinking "to give or not to give"...hehehe  :p

My suggestion for 2018 is...to instantly know whether a new member/poster is a male or a female!  :D

Well, of course, I wouldn't need to know this if I can see that person in real life...I know how a female should look like...but that red faceless avatar for members certainly isn't helping at all! Some names make you wonder is this male or female, or maybe it's a robot!  :p

So...my suggestion is...Askgamblers should have a male AND a female red avatar please...then we don't have to wonder what that member is!  :D

I think Afi is getting the site mixed with with Tinder ;-)

What about the non binary members :-p

The non-binary members?  :huh:

Oh geeees! Maybe a robot avatar...or with a circular halo above the head...

but then again, such members would never declare they are non-binary anyway! Hahaha.  :D

Yes, my dear...there is one thing I would like to see happening at the forum...besides me posting screenshots of Mega Wins that is...which my darling Lady Luck is still thinking "to give or not to give"...hehehe  :p

My suggestion for 2018 is...to instantly know whether a new member/poster is a male or a female!  :D

Well, of course, I wouldn't need to know this if I can see that person in real life...I know how a female should look like...but that red faceless avatar for members certainly isn't helping at all! Some names make you wonder is this male or female, or maybe it's a robot!  :p

So...my suggestion is...Askgamblers should have a male AND a female red avatar please...then we don't have to wonder what that member is!  :D

I actually like the idea, wish I was on the devs team to get that sorted! I always immediately make an assumption on their username :p  I'm probably wrong hal half the time ;)

I think Afi is getting the site mixed with with Tinder ;-)

What about the non binary members :-p

:lol:

One more fella who's obviously not in aware of the ''precious'', brand new GDPR coming along the way...   :lol:  :ph34r:

One more fella who's obviously not in aware of the ''precious'', brand new GDPR coming along the way...   :lol:  :ph34r:

Oh, but I do know it's coming...like starting on the 25th of this month...but I don't really know what exactly else it entails!  :rolleyes:

Does it mean that everyone MUST indicate male or female in the forum?  :p

Oh, but I do know it's coming...like starting on the 25th of this month...but I don't really know what exactly else it entails!  :rolleyes:

Does it mean that everyone MUST indicate male or female in the forum?  :p

Exactly! Spot on, mate! :D 

Still brainstorming on possible representations of the 'third' gender at the forum though, so we might be a bit late...  :crazy:

Exactly! Spot on, mate! :D

Still brainstorming on possible representations of the 'third' gender at the forum though, so we might be a bit late...  :crazy:

How about half side short hair, the other half long hair?  :D

• 1 year later...