Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jakub94
    Newest Member
    Jakub94

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bitcoin Gold to Fork the Cryptocurrency

Hello

As some of you know the Cryptocurrency fork that took place recently where Bitcoin Cash was created as a result.

Well BitcoinGold will be forking the cryptocurrency again and estimated to happen on the morning of the 25th of October. As you saw what happens, the fork with Bitcoin cash made a lot of people rich where the cryptocurrency gave you equivalent in bitcoin cash by what you have in invested in Bitcoin already.

I would suggest if you would like to make some extra cash buy some bitcoin now and wait for the Fork to happen. According to my local trader bitcoin gold will be dished out on 1:1 ratio similar to the bitcoin cash.

E.G - If you have 1 bitcoin and the fork happens on 25th of October, you will get another 1 bitcoin value in bitcoin gold. Which means if 1 bitcoin is worth $4500 you will get another $4500 worth of bitcoin gold on the 25th of October for free.

Here is the news from my local trader that I invest in:

Dear Trader

As you may know, Altcoin Trader was the only Exchange in South Africa to issue their clients  Bitcoin Cash in a timeous manner and thus enabled our customers to gain wealth in the process. We are now presented with another fork called Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin Gold will be issued to all Altcoin Trader clients who are holding Bitcoin at the time of the fork estimated 25th October 2017.The ratio will be 1:1 as it was with Bitcoin Cash. 

There is no indication at this moment that Ledger or Trezor will make Bitcoin Gold available so now is the time to start moving coins to Altcoin Trader.

Altcoin Trader will also be launching Bitcoin Gold trading on our platform, so clients wishing to trade or sell their Bitcoin Gold will be able to do so. We will provide more details as and when events unfold.

Regards
Altcoin Trader Support

And Bitcoin goes on relentlessly to conquer the world's financial market!!!  <_<

Nobody cares what will happen in the future...nobody gives a damn about anything...except for making money and making more money! A very simple and very efficient trap, if I may say so! 

Do what they like...I'll never support Bitcoin!  :p  

And Bitcoin goes on relentlessly to conquer the world's financial market!!!  <_>

Nobody cares what will happen in the future...nobody gives a damn about anything...except for making money and making more money! A very simple and very efficient trap, if I may say so! 

Do what they like...I'll never support Bitcoin!  :p  

Don't be naive, greed has always been one of humanity's driving forces and nothing has changed for the last 5000 years or so. :p 

Unfortunately! :(

Hello

As some of you know the Cryptocurrency fork that took place recently where Bitcoin Cash was created as a result.

Well BitcoinGold will be forking the cryptocurrency again and estimated to happen on the morning of the 25th of October. As you saw what happens, the fork with Bitcoin cash made a lot of people rich where the cryptocurrency gave you equivalent in bitcoin cash by what you have in invested in Bitcoin already.

I would suggest if you would like to make some extra cash buy some bitcoin now and wait for the Fork to happen. According to my local trader bitcoin gold will be dished out on 1:1 ratio similar to the bitcoin cash.

E.G - If you have 1 bitcoin and the fork happens on 25th of October, you will get another 1 bitcoin value in bitcoin gold. Which means if 1 bitcoin is worth $4500 you will get another $4500 worth of bitcoin gold on the 25th of October for free.

Here is the news from my local trader that I invest in:

Dear Trader

As you may know, Altcoin Trader was the only Exchange in South Africa to issue their clients  Bitcoin Cash in a timeous manner and thus enabled our customers to gain wealth in the process. We are now presented with another fork called Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin Gold will be issued to all Altcoin Trader clients who are holding Bitcoin at the time of the fork estimated 25th October 2017.The ratio will be 1:1 as it was with Bitcoin Cash. 

There is no indication at this moment that Ledger or Trezor will make Bitcoin Gold available so now is the time to start moving coins to Altcoin Trader.

Altcoin Trader will also be launching Bitcoin Gold trading on our platform, so clients wishing to trade or sell their Bitcoin Gold will be able to do so. We will provide more details as and when events unfold.

Regards

Altcoin Trader Support

Thanks for sharing Fiekie mate, but what makes you think the price of the new Bitcoin Cash will be as unrealistically huge as the Bitcoin? I can see Bitcoin Cash is only a tenth of the original Bitcoin... :p

Does anyone ever wonder WHERE all that extra cash money is coming from???  <_<

I can even say..."hey, buy 1 Bitcoin and I'll give you 3x the cash amount!"  :rolleyes:

Bitcoin is not real...but your cash money is!  :p  

Okay so this is what happens.

I bought half a bitcoin - at $2500

On the 25th they will give me $2500 equivalent in bitcoin gold. Which means lets say bitcoin gold is $500 at the time, I will have 5 bitcoin gold.

Once that happens, I sell my Bitcoin Gold immediately as well as my normal bitcoin which means I will have $5000 in cash as soon as its sold, which means ill make a hefty $2500 profit..

I will withdraw my 5K. This is just to make a quick buck, I aint putting it there for long time investment.

However I purchased 20 000 XRP cyptocurrency unit a few months back. Ripple was around $0.05 when i bought it, now its sitting roughly at about $0.20 per unit. So I already made x4 my investment, and from the predictions the currency will reach around $2 by year end if not higher by end of October depending how quickly banks all over the world are adopting it. Japan and UAE already adopted the ripple "Effect".

I invest every month more and more, because unlike other cryptocurrency, ripple has a board of directors and is an actual company and has a CEO behind it.

With that said i feel i bit safer than investing in other cryptocurrency that does not have any physical things behind its name.

I know for sure ripple will be rising over the next year or 2.

So I can recommend you invest in this as well. You can google what ripple is about and the predictions of the cryptocurrency.

But is it a risk? Could you also lose bitcoin? I have no interest in buying any  :p  but am curious as to how it works  ;)

Obviously a bit of a risk, but if you buy bitcoin the day before, get your free bitcoin gold equivalent and sell immediately, you definitely guaranteed a profit.

Thanks for sharing Fiekie mate, but what makes you think the price of the new Bitcoin Cash will be as unrealistically huge as the Bitcoin? I can see Bitcoin Cash is only a tenth of the original Bitcoin... :p

Im just doing it to make a quick buck and profit, I sell as soon as I receive my free bitcoin gold equivalent to my bitcoin value.

• 2 weeks later...