Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Missesqtee
    Newest Member
    Missesqtee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bitcoin games anyone?

Hi, I have started to research Bitcoin and was wondering if anyone has found an affordable way to earn Bitcoin in gaming, I downloaded a few Bitcoin games but found them boring and the wager way too high.

Hi Lorraine, and welcome to Askgamblers forum.  :hi:

Firstly, all slot games are about the same...they are meant to provide winnings to the game provider first...we players, we get to steal whatever wins we can from them! Hahaha.  :lol:

Secondly, winning on slot games isn't about finding which game can pay well...it depends a lot on 3 things...knowledge on the game, skill (timing) in placing your bet sizes, and LUCK in getting your wins! Without any of the 3 things, you'd probably go on losing!  :p

Thanks Afi4wins,

My heads just a bit boggled bout it Im enjoying been here just joined and lost this morning on William Hill not happy but oh well some you win some you lose!!☺

You're most welcome Lorraine.

As a new player, you can expect to lose most of the time. Nothing unusual about that...it's just the way it would go. Only lucky players would win early or win always, but no one is always lucky...but no one is always unlucky either, hehehe.

Practising in fun mode helps a lot in getting to know any game. I always do this first before playing on any new game with my real money. I need to know what the game is all about, how it plays, and how it pays, before risking my money on it. This way, I avoid making too many mistakes, I avoid making unnecessary bigger bets at the wrong time...and in the long run, after knowing the game well enough, then I start making my wins! Hahaha.  :D

If you're playing Playtech games at William Hill, just a word of caution though...Playtech games aren't paying good nowadays! I should know better! Hahaha.

If you're playing their Vegas games, then practice as much as possible first. Learn to drive before you can drive fast!  ;)

May I ask why you've chosen bitcoin? Not that there's anything wring with that of course, just curious.

There can be only one good reason for that, my dear...and that is to make extra profits from the volatile Bitcoin cryptocurrency value.  ;)

There can be only one good reason for that, my dear...and that is to make extra profits from the volatile Bitcoin cryptocurrency value.  ;)

It just seems so complicated though  :lol:

Aaaand, I've just realised this is in the wrong place so moved topic to correct location.

• 1 month later...