Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

Here is mine small contribution not as Afioso 100 screenshots  :o but still you never know  ;)

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/drive-multiplier-mayhem-netent-game-review/screenshots

Aaaaah! I was wondering when you'll make your contributions...or won't at all! Hehehe. Well done darling!  :good:

Errrr...not as many as Afioso's 100 screenshots...so how many did you contribute then...99?  :shok:  :D

(tonight, I'm lazy to check...busy elsewhere...hahaha)

Aaaaah! I was wondering when you'll make your contributions...or won't at all! Hehehe. Well done darling!  :good:

Errrr...not as many as Afioso's 100 screenshots...so how many did you contribute then...99?  :shok:  :D

(tonight, I'm lazy to check...busy elsewhere...hahaha)

hehe... i wish....but nope,only 8 so far... hopefully will be adding from Piggy as well,still have time till the end of the month  ;)

Sharon dear...I have a question in my head...

For November's contest, would I be able to use Supe It Up again as my chosen game?  :huh:

If I cannot, then I might as well upload all of my new screenies this month...and claim my Master of Winner Screenshots title for uploading 1000 screenshots!  :D

I doubt if other month's contest can break the 100 screenshots requirement if my soup game cannot be use...  :p

For November's contest, would I be able to use Supe It Up again as my chosen game?  :huh:

If I cannot, then I might as well upload all of my new screenies this month...and claim my Master of Winner Screenshots title for uploading 1000 screenshots!  :D

I doubt if other month's contest can break the 100 screenshots requirement if my soup game cannot be use...  :p

Dont worry

We are writing reviews for this month. Which means some of us will have some extra budget for playing. So we will try and get the screenshots up to 100 lol.

Dont worry

We are writing reviews for this month. Which means some of us will have some extra budget for playing. So we will try and get the screenshots up to 100 lol.

Hehehe...I hope so too mate...I really hope so too!  ^_^

Considering that 3 participants may need to submit about 34 screenshots each for each month's contest, I myself may not have problems in getting them, but others may really have to struggle. Getting 10 screenies a month just isn't enough...but getting 10 screenies is already one helluva tough task to do!  :p

Hehehe...I hope so too mate...I really hope so too!  ^_^

Considering that 3 participants may need to submit about 34 screenshots each for each month's contest, I myself may not have problems in getting them, but others may really have to struggle. Getting 10 screenies a month just isn't enough...but getting 10 screenies is already one helluva tough task to do!  :p

I mean the fact that 5 games are on the table per month, the possibilities is endless.

I am just still recovering from that incident months ago financially. So from next month, I am on track like I use to be before.- The "Regular Gamblers" and Tournament Master!

I mean the fact that 5 games are on the table per month, the possibilities is endless.

I am just still recovering from that incident months ago financially. So from next month, I am on track like I use to be before.- The "Regular Gamblers" and Tournament Master!

That's good news mate! Now all we need is for Leo to be just as sure too! Hehehe.  ;)

Also, hopefully our new upcoming active members like Iterativ and Pinnit may soon be able to join in as well...the more the merrier...and less work for each of us! Hahaha.  :lol:

If we can maintain 5 participants each and every month, then we can expect 3 winners every time. 1 or 2 winners every month may soon see the contest slipping down again.  :p

Yep! I'm willing to allow this since you are currently the biggest contributor to the contest.

New Contest resets games and I will allow this game one more time.

Also guys - We now have 4 members that have entered so far so even though there will only be 3 winners it does mean our losers raffle can also start this month. So whichever members don't take a prize this month gets a number into the raffle which will be drawn in the New Year.

Yep! I'm willing to allow this since you are currently the biggest contributor to the contest.

New Contest resets games and I will allow this game one more time.

Thank you my dear! Others would certainly be delighted with this bit of news! So November's contest can still have 3 winners!  :D

So which means I can use all my previous games screenshots from the previous months GOTM contest?

No...that's not what our Sharon meant, mate...

only the game can be reused...but the screenshots must be new original ones...not ones that have already been used before.  ;)

No...that's not what our Sharon meant, mate...

only the game can be reused...but the screenshots must be new original ones...not ones that have already been used before.  ;)

So which means I can use all my previous games screenshots from the previous months GOTM contest?

Correct Afi and it's by request only dear. It will depend on the game and the member asking depending on their contribution in the forum. 

***Just to be clear guys NO duplicate screenshots are allowed if you are given permission to use a game you have used before they must be NEW screenshots. Any members found to be using duplicate screenshots will not be given a second chance and will be suspended from the contest until further notice.***

Guys I have to enforce this as it's really hard work going through games that have loads of screenshots from the same members to make sure duplicates haven't been entered so if I find they have been there will be a temporary suspension. Hope you all understand.

here are another 5 of Holiday Season slot

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/holiday-season-play-n-go-game-review/screenshots

Wish me Luck guys :air_kiss: i am wishing you all Luck,let the best win or the luckiest  :D

Holiday Season screenies?  :huh:  Wooohoooo...I didn't know you like Play'nGo games!  :D

Well...it's the last day today...so good luck to you darling...and to everybody else too!  :good:

Okay guys....30 minutes left but I'm off to bed now I'll check for last screenshots tomorrow.

First I want to say thank you to you all for really putting in an effort this month. Here are my summaries all far please check I have the correct number of screenshots as I had a lot to go through this month. They have all been counted and verified no disqualified ones. Here they are:

Afi - 100

Leo - 8

Fiekie - 13

Bigdk - 5

helena - 13