Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Is this a current forum?

Terod1

Lots of old posts?? Hmmmm...I'm baffled with how you could only being seeing old posts?

Yes it is very much current dear, new posts and threads are live every day.

Maybe he/she looked at the dates the topics were created!  :rolleyes:

How current is this forum?  :huh:

It is alive and kicking even whilst you are sleeping!  :lol:

I have posted the complaint here, well from the home page. Not sure who sees it or acts on it. It's to do with 888/cassava and my requesting they close my account. They didn't act on it. I had no idea it was still active until they very kindly sent me free play. It was only after this that I contacted them again about my account. I also had two other (which I believe are owned/operated by them). Anyway long story short version. I was allowed to open other related accounts, wager and lose money. Only when I discovered this site and similar issues with cassava's integrity in this regard did I email them again asking for answers etc. They then promptly closed all my accounts but didn't bother to address the points I raised so was looking for direct contact details so I could pursue the matter etc. Any thoughts?

I have posted the complaint here, well from the home page. Not sure who sees it or acts on it. It's to do with 888/cassava and my requesting they close my account. They didn't act on it. I had no idea it was still active until they very kindly sent me free play. It was only after this that I contacted them again about my account. I also had two other (which I believe are owned/operated by them). Anyway long story short version. I was allowed to open other related accounts, wager and lose money. Only when I discovered this site and similar issues with cassava's integrity in this regard did I email them again asking for answers etc. They then promptly closed all my accounts but didn't bother to address the points I raised so was looking for direct contact details so I could pursue the matter etc. Any thoughts?

Aha, you've already opened a complaint. In that case the relevant team will take a look and if it hasn't gone live yet it will shortly. Valdes our other admin deals with complaints I'm sure he'll be along with the link for you soon. My advise now would be to just wait and see if you get a reply. Just be warned that this particular brand is dealing with a lot of complaints lately. 

Hello there and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Have just checked our AGCCS records and cannot find a case posted under the forum nickname of @terod1. Could you please double check and send me via PM more details so I could made some additional checks. 

Thanks.