Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who's up for a new screenshot contest then?

So guys...I'm sure you all remember we promised you we would look at another screenshot contest, right?

Well I have some great news - that contest is ready to roll! We have improved it, made some changes, new rules, lots of new ways to win and new prizes!

I was super excited when me and Valdes finalised the ideas but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the current contest. For September we have just 1 member and I'm sure you all know who that is. Yes, Afi (thank you afi for always taking part even if it's just 1 screenshot).

So before we consider even running the new contest I was just looking for a show of hands please of who is interested in taking part?

If we don't get many people I may just postpone the contest till after Christmas. 

I'll wait for some replies. And I just wanted to say that I know we all have lives and I don't expect everyone to just keep entering screenshots but I do know we can all scrape at least 1 screenshot a month for the hard work me and Valdes put in to try and make these contests for you. 

And remember guys they don't even have to be new screenshots, if you have old ones lurking in your folders that you haven't used yet they are always welcome too.

Sharon.

Well...as usual...I'm always the first to accept or agree! Hahaha.

Any new screenshot contest, I'm all for it...any old contest, I'm already in it...to win it...

yep...even if I can only submit 1 screenshot to enter the contest...as I've done before.  :D 

So...what's the prize gonna be Sharon darling?

1st prize...a plane ticket to visit Wales...or Bulgaria?  :lol:  

Great thanks for replying Blondie and I appreciate we all have lives I'd just like to see one or two more people entering every month  :lol:  otherwise we may as well just call it the Afi contest  :p

@Afi - In regards to the prize I can't say until the contest is live but what I will say is we listened to your suggestions and that the prize increases depending on how many people enter every month  :D  We've also introduced a losers prize - but that is all I am saying for now until we decide when the new contest will run.

Great thanks for replying Blondie and I appreciate we all have lives I'd just like to see one or two more people entering every month  :lol:  otherwise we may as well just call it the Afi contest  :p

@Afi - In regards to the prize I can't say until the contest is live but what I will say is we listened to your suggestions and that the prize increases depending on how many people enter every month  :D  We've also introduced a losers prize - but that is all I am saying for now until we decide when the new contest will run.

A Loser's prize? Oh geeees...maybe I won't mind losing once in awhile then...hahaha.  :lol:  :good:

So guys...I'm sure you all remember we promised you we would look at another screenshot contest, right?

Well I have some great news - that contest is ready to roll! We have improved it, made some changes, new rules, lots of new ways to win and new prizes!

I was super excited when me and Valdes finalised the ideas but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the current contest. For September we have just 1 member and I'm sure you all know who that is. Yes, Afi (thank you afi for always taking part even if it's just 1 screenshot).

So before we consider even running the new contest I was just looking for a show of hands please of who is interested in taking part?

If we don't get many people I may just postpone the contest till after Christmas. 

I'll wait for some replies. And I just wanted to say that I know we all have lives and I don't expect everyone to just keep entering screenshots but I do know we can all scrape at least 1 screenshot a month for the hard work me and Valdes put in to try and make these contests for you. 

And remember guys they don't even have to be new screenshots, if you have old ones lurking in your folders that you haven't used yet they are always welcome too.

Sharon.

Hi hun as for me i know i havent contribute at all lately but i have a reason for that,believe me...

As for now i can say yeees... i will try to contribute as much as I can,hopefully my luck will change for better,so yes hun count me in  :good:

Hi hun as for me i know i havent contribute at all lately but i have a reason for that,believe me...

As for now i can say yeees... i will try to contribute as much as I can,hopefully my luck will change for better,so yes hun count me in  :good:

Good...good...no fun without my 2 darlings...Blondie and Helena.  ^_^

My other darlings and darlings-to-be are not to be seen anywhere...wonder where they are...  :p