Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

Big Time Gaming (BTG) Slots and Winner Screen Shots

AG Members

Today I was inspired by our Guru to start a forum topic dedicated BTG(Big Time Gaming) slots.

I have been a very good fan of this Super Highly Volatile slots providers since Dragon Born came out. I have played Dragon Born at slotsmillion at the time.

I had some success on Dragon Born a few x300 - x500 my bet wins but never captured screenshots as I didn't think of collecting or posting them until I discovered that Winner screenshots is actually a thing in the online gambling industry across the internet and gambling forums, which is when I became very active on AskGamblers

Yeah yeah I know people like to Show Off - especially Our Playtech Masters with his constant Supe It Up,  Our Guru for one is one of them ( Can't Classify him with slot specific - But maybe microgaming suits his gambling profile?  And of course Leo with his Novomatic/Egt/Odd Slots screenies and getting those big wins especially from freebies/NDB.

But I haven't seen much winner screenshots post in the Winner Screen shots section for BTG slots and I think this thread is a good place to start. Lets see which forum members has some killer screenshots in their hidden closet

I do not have many winner screenshots myself,  as I mentioned BTG slots are super volatile , its either you break it or you make it. Since I am a low roller, I cannot risk my budget all the time

My personal favorite BTG slot has been Bonanza all the time since it was released - Although I struggle to win and most of my sessions end up on the losing side, but for the mere fact the winning potential is limitless.

Star Quest and Queen of Riches which are similar to your Twin Spin - Winning potential is there, But I have hidden these slots because of the cold sessions I had on them and I deeply regret spending my money on those slots.

Danger High Voltage - Very Interesting, I trigger the feature often, but always x10 or x20 my bet win until I actually had one huge hit on it with x66 multiplier with a premium symbol(Clocks) - Only to find out that NDB had a max cashout of 200 euro, which was deeply disappointing.

There are other BTG slots like Temple Quest, Viking Quest, Template of Fortune and a few others which I cannot comment on because they are powered by Microgaming platform and you know how many times I have actually reported that my country is restricted for the Microgaming platform.

Also from the winner videos and screenshots I have seen on Bonanza with that unlimited mutiplier, the winning is endless. I have seen a winner on this slot where one of the streamers won x14 000 their bet.

Could Bonanza be Western Cowboys (DOA) competition - Maybe we should have a thread with a DOA VS BONANZA race.. See which slot will take the cup?

Anyways you can add your 2 cents to this dedicated topic and of course let the winner screenies roll in....

post-72774-0-28763100-1506500373_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-57179000-1506500389_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-63079300-1506500519_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-75112700-1506500530_thumb.jpg

Well mate, thanks for sharing these info. :good:

Unfortunately, I too am restricted from playing BTG games, and I've never had any chance to try out Bonanza or Danger High Voltage. So I'll just have to read and envy all those nice wins! Hahaha.  :D

Thanks for sharing Fiekie, well done indeed! :good:

I guess you forgot about someone who seems to be yet another BTG fan - pinnit. Have already seen some great Bonanza screenshots from him so dear @pinnit, stop hiding mate and jump in! We need your valuable experience and feedback on BTG slots. :) 

Thanks to the Fiekie's inspiring introduction and seducing winner screenshots, must admit a test session in real mode has already been planned for the upcoming weekend. Wish me luck! :D  

And despite their high variance, if they're on form you can meet wagering with them funnily enough. So...possibility to meet wagering and having potential for great wins..however, when not....Not may base games can give you x1000 on the base game

Some views:

DHV has never been that kind to me but on a pound I think it's got more potential than Bonanza.  My partners hit 750-1000x on more occasions than me on Bonanza

On Bonanza...be scared if you get 17 plus spins - the game never goes well. Best wins mainly from 12.

Not a fan of Starquest or Queens of Poverty.....

And as i type this i just got bonus on mobile.. :D (bonanza)

Needless to say...all high variance games can go more than 1000 spins before giving out a Free Spins game.

I've had it with Safari Heat before and I've also had it with Supe It Up too (1176 spins). I gave up spinning on Break Da Bank Again when it went over 800 spins without getting any Free Spins game. BDBA is MG's worst game for me...in terms of payouts.  :p

And despite their high variance, if they're on form you can meet wagering with them funnily enough. So...possibility to meet wagering and having potential for great wins..however, when not....Not may base games can give you x1000 on the base game

Some views:

DHV has never been that kind to me but on a pound I think it's got more potential than Bonanza.  My partners hit 750-1000x on more occasions than me on Bonanza

On Bonanza...be scared if you get 17 plus spins - the game never goes well. Best wins mainly from 12.

Not a fan of Starquest or Queens of Poverty.....

And as i type this i just got bonus on mobile.. :D (bonanza)

I only Play Bonanza and DHV - Free spins in DHV trigger often, but payouts can be low. However I have more frequent base game hits.

I wanted to ask - What is your favorite feature for Danger - 15 free spins with Multiplier up to x66 or Gates of Helll free spins?

Also I noticed Bonanza takes on average about 500 - 600 spins to trigger the feature and sometimes pays x300 - x500 my bet, but about 70% of the time x20 - x100.

22 x on the bonus...and there's the problem - you can easily go 800-1000 (or more) without bonus on these slots. I find DVH gives it more, then Dragon and Bonanza right at the bottom. Grrrr

Question - DOA or Bonanza? Or Should I say Danger VS DOA? Or should we have a race for DOA VS Bonanza VS Danger High Voltage thread?

Asking, I am sure we can race Valdes and Some others with their DOA screenshots vs our Danger screenshots? Make things interesting I know our Guru has some Killer DOA screenies to challenge us as well as other Forum members.

Question - DOA or Bonanza? Or Should I say Danger VS DOA? Or should we have a race for DOA VS Bonanza VS Danger High Voltage thread?

Asking, I am sure we can race Valdes and Some others with their DOA screenshots vs our Danger screenshots? Make things interesting I know our Guru has some Killer DOA screenies to challenge us as well as other Forum members.

Yeah...that would be interesting indeed...but I can only watch and admire, I'm afraid.

I don't wanna play DOA anymore, that's for sure.  :p

Challenge accepted! :good:

Feel free to start the relevant forum topic and I'll be there waiting for you guys with my best DOA killer winners. :D 

I only Play Bonanza and DHV - Free spins in DHV trigger often, but payouts can be low. However I have more frequent base game hits.

I wanted to ask - What is your favorite feature for Danger - 15 free spins with Multiplier up to x66 or Gates of Helll free spins?

Also I noticed Bonanza takes on average about 500 - 600 spins to trigger the feature and sometimes pays x300 - x500 my bet, but about 70% of the time x20 - x100.

me and GF have been discussing this one....

I tend to go for the multiplier bonus - probably is you either get a lot or bust...the wild one is good, but you need to retrigger early IMO. We've had 700x in the wild one but the reason i'm not keen on it is that if you don't have a good start you're doomed...the other one you can have all but 1 dead spins and then...boom...Mega Win!

There's a new game White Rabbit coming out in Oct-ish....

You get to buy the bonus..1 pound spin will cost 100...(interesting to see how that fits into the UKGC's view of responsible gaming, given that autospins are limited to 100 on the basis of RG...but i digress)

i've tried it in fun mode - 30 times i bought the bonus i only made a profit 5 times. It's a bit like Dragon Born i think but with 227k's ways to wins.

Having said that...like DOA, i'll probably hate it until i win.

And then i'll love it.

Despite my first great impressions with Bonanza followed by absolutely horrifying sessions, must admit this game is taking most of my playing anyways... Don't ask me why though, have no idea actually. :)

Maybe it's because of the really insane winning potential which this game obviously possess or the great game play or the unusual concept and merry melody, I don't know... What I know for sure though is that quitting a session is now a challenge cause it's addictive as h*ll. :D 

Happy spinning everyone /even those who are not BTG fans, yet :P/ and sincerely hope we will have our own Bonanza winner of 10000 x bet and even more! :good:

DVH was brutal last night - 120 quid of deposits on 20p/40p and not a bonus. Pretty sure that game knows its me cos when gf went on it she got a bonus in 25 spins - i was livid. Or as they like to say here - 'Pure raging'

Bonanza wasn't much better - quid and 2 quid spins...nothing in base, drop to 40p and then bonus at 50x

These games are best played with a 200 spins and if nothing i walk away approach.

DVH was brutal last night - 120 quid of deposits on 20p/40p and not a bonus. Pretty sure that game knows its me cos when gf went on it she got a bonus in 25 spins - i was livid. Or as they like to say here - 'Pure raging'

Bonanza wasn't much better - quid and 2 quid spins...nothing in base, drop to 40p and then bonus at 50x

These games are best played with a 200 spins and if nothing i walk away approach.

Put your last sentence in bold for a reason, simply because I am sharing absolutely the same observations so far playing Bonanza... If the game is not willing to throw a free spins feature within the first 150-200 spins then you'd better run as fast as you can. :)

I finally got to play Bonanza last night at Casumo...

At first, 'this game is not available' message came up...after a few seconds later, the game started loading up...hmmm...strange!  :p

As usual, I spent a few hours trying it out in the fun mode first...followed by real play with a small deposit of 10 EUR plus 100% bonus. Just as my balance was coming to its end, a Free Spins game came in the nick of time...and paid out wonderfully too! Whoopie!

Well, not really a big win, not like getting a Wildline or 5 scatters on DOA, but I find Bonanza thrilling enough to get me really interested! I love the increasing multiplier that continues on without resetting, I like the 5 extra free spins with 3 Gold carts, I like the extra 5 free spins with the additional Gold scatter icon...heck...I'm liking this game a lot after the first time! Like the saying goes...'the first time is the best'...or was it...'like a virgin'??? Hahaha.  :lol:

post-61309-0-64311700-1507098680_thumb.jpg

I finally got to play Bonanza last night at Casumo...

At first, 'this game is not available' message came up...after a few seconds later, the game started loading up...hmmm...strange!  :p

As usual, I spent a few hours trying it out in the fun mode first...followed by real play with a small deposit of 10 EUR plus 100% bonus. Just as my balance was coming to its end, a Free Spins game came in the nick of time...and paid out wonderfully too! Whoopie!

Well, not really a big win, not like getting a Wildline or 5 scatters on DOA, but I find Bonanza thrilling enough to get me really interested! I love the increasing multiplier that continues on without resetting, I like the 5 extra free spins with 3 Gold carts, I like the extra 5 free spins with the additional Gold scatter icon...heck...I'm liking this game a lot after the first time! Like the saying goes...'the first time is the best'...or was it...'like a virgin'??? Hahaha.  :lol:

attachicon.gifBonanza 235x.jpg

Glad to you see you finally like something else other than your Supe It Up, since you been avoiding Netent and PnG.

Well done and hope the winning streaks continue.

Glad to you see you finally like something else other than your Supe It Up, since you been avoiding Netent and PnG.

Well done and hope the winning streaks continue.

Yep...you are absolutely right...and also not so quite right too...hahaha.  :lol:

It's been a long while in finding another game that I can like and love as much as the old DOA...until Bonanza came along. I will definitely play it more, with small bets of course, to know the game better. Hopefully it'll be as good as the old DOA...not the new DOA...which is still hopelessly disappointing for me!

Not quite right in that I still do play Play'nGo games, like Holiday Season and Pimped...but Supe It Up has taken 95% of my time! Hahaha.

And absolutely right in my avoiding NetEnt games...and will continue to do so!  :D

• 2 months later...