Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fosterboy123
    Newest Member
    Fosterboy123

• No registered users viewing this page.

THE LEGEND OF SHANGRI-LA: CLUSTER PAYS FREE SPINS

Let’s start our journey to Tibetan paradise, a place of enlightenment, wisdom and peace, called Shangri-La or Shambhala. The slot is unique for its structure - wins are awarded for clusters of symbols. This uncommon pay mechanism provides more than enough chances for big wins, a minimum of 9 is needed for the lowest win. Special features such as Random Substitutions, Sticky Re-Spins and Nudge Reel that trigger or complete Free Spins Feature will provide your big wins.Wilds or Substitution Symbols are question marks, they can give the best possible win combination.

The maximum pay of 1,000x bet promises high payout. What else is needed to reach harmony? Cat-Monk, meditating Elephant, monkey guru, lotus flowers, sakura, gold fish, fireflies and butterflies will accompany you to this dream world and let you dive into mega win Nirvana!

• For VIP players - Promocode  SHA17VIP - 60 free spins
  • For Gold players - Promocode  SHA17G - 25 free spins
  • For Classic players - Promocode  SHA17C - 10 free spins

For New Players - in order to get 10 free spins you should have at least 1 minimum deposit of 10$.

Players get free spins by entering the promocode in “My Bonuses”:

• Choose the promocode according to your level in “My Bonuses”
  • Activate your bonus from the list of available bonuses in “My Bonuses” -“Available Bonuses”
  • Your free spins will be in “My free spins”
  • After your free spins have been used, the bonus “Prize” is offered with wager that equals x10. Activate “Prize” bonus in “My bonuses”.

Promo codes are valid until 23:59UTC 04/10/2017

Get free spins

post-83807-0-72780000-1506358212_thumb.jpg

Hi Kate, 

Have just noticed this particular promo rule "For New Players - in order to get 10 free spins you should have at least 1 minimum deposit of 10$." Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the fact that new players are supposed to make a deposit first prior getting the advertised promo actually makes these spins everything else but free

Maybe it would be a good idea to reconsider your wording OR make some changes into the promo rules. ;)

Hi Kate, 

Have just noticed this particular promo rule "For New Players - in order to get 10 free spins you should have at least 1 minimum deposit of 10$." Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the fact that new players are supposed to make a deposit first prior getting the advertised promo actually makes these spins everything else but free

Maybe it would be a good idea to reconsider your wording OR make some changes into the promo rules. ;)

Hello, Valdes, you are right about new players but in the same time it is truly free for our existing players and depositors. If they registered some time ago and have at least 1 deposit and at least 1 bet - they get free spins or free in all future promos. We could call it "50%free for new players and 100% free for old players"  or something like that :)

Yeah I Agree @Leo

But I think if you made 1 deposit in ever, whatever new games releases will grant you 10 free spins. So next month planet of the apes are coming, if you made a deposit at Rio bet in january you qualify for the free spins

Or am I wrong @Kate?

Yes, you are right, Fiekie247   :good:

Hello, Valdes, you are right about new players but in the same time it is truly free for our existing players and depositors. If they registered some time ago and have at least 1 deposit and at least 1 bet - they get free spins or free in all future promos. We could call it "50%free for new players and 100% free for old players"  or something like that :)

Hehe, nice suggestion you got there, Kate! And definitely something new on the gambling horizon! :)