Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dzumaskichlop
    Newest Member
    dzumaskichlop

• No registered users viewing this page.

Just had my anniversary badge!!

Well I've been waiting for my anniversary badge and finally yesterday I had it!

I'm not going to tell you what anniversary I'm celebrating with AG though I want to see if any of you can guess? I think it's only Valdes that has been here with me since I joined actually so let's see what you all say and if Valdes can remember when I joined!

And NO CHEATING. Don't look at my profile please. My badge surprised me because I wasn't sure when I joined either  :p

I'm not going to tell you what anniversary I'm celebrating with AG though I want to see if any of you can guess? I think it's only Valdes that has been here with me since I joined actually so let's see what you all say and if Valdes can remember when I joined!

And NO CHEATING. Don't look at my profile please. My badge surprised me because I wasn't sure when I joined either  :p

Well, I know when I became a member here, and you joined way ahead of me, and one of the earliest members too.

So...my guess...errr...maybe I shouldn't be the first one to answer...let's hear from others first...

Agree to agree my dear?  ^_^

10 Year anniversary badge?

Yeah, looks like we've been here for a while, sister. :) 

Congrats and hope we would have the same discussion some 10-15 years ahead... :good:

Yeah, looks like we've been here for a while, sister. :)

Congrats and hope we would have the same discussion some 10-15 years ahead... :good:

Yep!! That is for certain! 

I think it's 5 year anny, right? I can't recall that AG has been 10 years among us. I might be wrong though.

Correct!!! 5 years and I'm still as in love with this place now as I was when I joined if not more.

Ahh so you joined just a year after me did you? I can't remember. You've had yours already haven't you or is that Fiekie who had his? Someone had one  :lol:

Nope, I haven't got mine...not any.

Nope, Fiekie hasn't got any either...he is still new!  :D

The one who got it was Hajnrih...for his 3rd anniversary.

(my memory can still be sharp at times, hahaha  :lol:)

Congratulation hun,i wish you many many anniversary with AG  :give_rose:

Nope, I haven't got mine...not any.

Nope, Fiekie hasn't got any either...he is still new!  :D

The one who got it was Hajnrih...for his 3rd anniversary.

(my memory can still be sharp at times, hahaha  :lol:)

Bloody ***** your memory is sharp because I never would have remember that! I'd be lost without you here  :blush:

Congratulation hun,i wish you many many anniversary with AG  :give_rose:

Ahh thank you  :blush:

Hmmm... of course he had his badge,after all he is the Boss here  :p

Well...that's one special perk for being the Boss!  :D

As for other Boss's friends...like me...I just had mine too...but that badge was only of my favourite strong coffee...  :p

Of course. :p

Hmmm... of course he had his badge,after all he is the Boss here  :p

Well...that's one special perk for being the Boss!  :D

As for other Boss's friends...like me...I just had mine too...but that badge was only of my favourite strong coffee...  :p

Actually I think you'll find I'm the only boss here and I have the badge to prove it  :lol:  :lol:

boss.PNG

Move aside Valdes there's a new boss in town  :p