Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anyone Tried Fairy Gate Yet?

I know not many of you are Quickspin fans here, think I'm the only one but wondered if any of you had tried it yet? When I first seen it it immediately reminded me of Pixies in the Forest. The fairies are a bit like the pixies and I would loooove for a new version of Pixie in the Forest to come out.

I've played it briefly, haven't managed to trigger the bonus yet though just the magic gate. But anyone had any decent wins on it yet?

I have, thrice and no bonus round triggered, also only the magic gate with only 2 re-spins, total winning 15x bet. Like all other Quickspin games, this one also doesn't pay very big. I've lost a big chunk of interest in Quickspin, a very big one.

I have, thrice and no bonus round triggered, also only the magic gate with only 2 re-spins, total winning 15x bet. Like all other Quickspin games, this one also doesn't pay very big. I've lost a big chunk of interest in Quickspin, a very big one.

Same, just 2 respins one with 2 wilds the other with 4 and only won £1.36  :lol:  I agree their games are far from big payers I just find they really help out with wagering, little wins often which suits me because I am the worlds worst at completing wagering, always have been.

Bonus round seems hard to trigger I'll keep trying I guess  :p

Same, just 2 respins one with 2 wilds the other with 4 and only won £1.36  :lol:  I agree their games are far from big payers I just find they really help out with wagering, little wins often which suits me because I am the worlds worst at completing wagering, always have been.

Bonus round seems hard to trigger I'll keep trying I guess  :p

Butterfly Staxx is a wonderful game to wager bonus money, this game also has low payouts but pays rapidly. Also also it could pay another 2 big wins after the first one (within 20 spins).

I don't understand why you guys didn't have the same experience with this game as I did, I am not that lucky? hmmmm...

The reason is very simple mate...

Butterfly Staxx to you is what Supe It Up is to me...although just a fraction of it...but nobody else is winning on those games.

Some games can never be good to some players...like Immortal Romance & Break Da Bank Again...I can never win on them!

Some games can be damn good to some players...like my 3 top Playtech games & MG's Supe It Up too.

The point is...if you find one game that pays you regularly, then stick with it!  ;)

The reason is very simple mate...

Butterfly Staxx to you is what Supe It Up is to me...although just a fraction of it...but nobody else is winning on those games.

Some games can never be good to some players...like Immortal Romance & Break Da Bank Again...I can never win on them!

Some games can be damn good to some players...like my 3 top Playtech games & MG's Supe It Up too.

The point is...if you find one game that pays you regularly, then stick with it!  ;)

Yep couldn't agree more. One game for one person could be so lucky but the complete opposite for another person. We can recommend games to players but ultimately it is only the player themselves can decide if that game is good for them or not.

I know not many of you are Quickspin fans here, think I'm the only one but wondered if any of you had tried it yet? When I first seen it it immediately reminded me of Pixies in the Forest. The fairies are a bit like the pixies and I would loooove for a new version of Pixie in the Forest to come out.

I've played it briefly, haven't managed to trigger the bonus yet though just the magic gate. But anyone had any decent wins on it yet?

Same here, the game immediately reminded me about our beloved Pixies of the forest... :)

A serious test in real mode is now planned for this week. Hope I would manage to get back here with some nice winners. ;) 

I tried it , only once x90 my bet win during base game (Fairy Re-spins ) , never triggered feature after 300 spins and quit the slot as I was down $40 on minimum bet.

Slot looks nice and interesting, I'd rather spend my time "Hunting a Wild Line" in DOA than trying these ridiculous low paying tables slots from Quick Spin.

I mean minimum bet on Fairy is $0.20 and if I add another $0.07 to my spin on DOA, the wild line wins can be catastrophic...

I tried it , only once x90 my bet win during base game (Fairy Re-spins ) , never triggered feature after 300 spins and quit the slot as I was down $40 on minimum bet.

Slot looks nice and interesting, I'd rather spend my time "Hunting a Wild Line" in DOA than trying these ridiculous low paying tables slots from Quick Spin.

I mean minimum bet on Fairy is $0.20 and if I add another $0.07 to my spin on DOA, the wild line wins can be catastrophic...

Haha, you've got a point there but it doesn't matter how much I try a wild line is just never going to happen to me. And still no bonus feature on fairy gate either!

Same here, the game immediately reminded me about our beloved Pixies of the forest... :)

A serious test in real mode is now planned for this week. Hope I would manage to get back here with some nice winners. ;)

As promised, managed to make a good 600+ spins session with this game and what I could definitely say afterwards is... What A Terrible Game!  :angry: 

Seriously, as a player who's well in aware of the Quickspin slots and their miserable winning potential I thought have seen it all and it couldn't go worse, but nah, I wasn't quite right, because Fairy Gate is by far the worst video slot game I have ever seen in my 10+ years of playing online! Here's why I think so:

Total number of spins: 600+

Total number of triggered features: 2

Total number of triggered Free Spins features: 1

Best in-game win: 14 x bet

Best Feature win: 21 x bet

Best Free Spins win: 11 x bet

If there's a contest like "Video Slot Fiasco of the year" then I surely know the winner. Phew!  :bad:

As promised, managed to make a good 600+ spins session with this game and what I could definitely say afterwards is... What A Terrible Game!  :angry: 

Seriously, as a player who's well in aware of the Quickspin slots and their miserable winning potential I thought have seen it all and it couldn't go worse, but nah, I wasn't quite right, because Fairy Gate is by far the worst video slot game I have ever seen in my 10+ years of playing online! Here's why I think so:

Total number of spins: 600+

Total number of triggered features: 2

Total number of triggered Free Spins features: 1

Best in-game win: 14 x bet

Best Feature win: 21 x bet

Best Free Spins win: 11 x bet

If there's a contest like "Video Slot Fiasco of the year" then I surely know the winner. Phew!  :bad:

No way!!!! Wow those stats are by far the worst you've posted that is crazy. I still haven't triggered free spins myself, haven't been tracking how many spins I've made mind. But that is crazy! 

Why dont we have a  Video Slot Fiasco of the month thread lol? Post the worst games released by every provider during that month, thats if in fact the slot really sucks...

I made about 200 spins, triggered the fairy gate random feature 3 times, won x11 my bet, another x27 and another x90 my bet.

No free spins at all.

Now I know its difficult to win on Quick Spin slots lately, but ill still try and make a win of the Paytables were great but they just all are so low. 5 wilds is anything form $2 - $5 on minimum bet. Where are the days when 5 wilds was x10 000 you bet line?

I still feel the worst is Sakura Fortune - at least 15 empty spins out of 20 spins. I can never trigger the damnn feature on this slot. All these providers just want to make huge savings and pay out low.

Anyways Good Bye Quickspin.