Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

SoftSwiss's West Town Odd Payout.

What do you do when you're bored, want to play some slots but don't want to spend too much? Play SoftSwiss games of course :D

This morning I played a game called West Town, bet at minimum and this happened...

post-73821-0-33839100-1505207936_thumb.jpg

Please tell me what you see?

I guess that strange 'win' cured your boredom, ah mate!  :p

If I'm not mistaken (I've played this SoftSwiss game before, but only a few times), the game has strange paylines! For example, those 5 chests on payline 2 should pay 5-of-a-kind win, right? Normally yes...but I think, in that game, paylines 2 and 3 bends some other way...not horizontally straight as the norm.

I may be wrong about this, but have you checked out the paylines yet?  :p

I guess that strange 'win' cured your boredom, ah mate!  :p

If I'm not mistaken (I've played this SoftSwiss game before, but only a few times), the game has strange paylines! For example, those 5 chests on payline 2 should pay 5-of-a-kind win, right? Normally yes...but I think, in that game, paylines 2 and 3 bends some other way...not horizontally straight as the norm.

I may be wrong about this, but have you checked out the paylines yet?  :p

Nah, I think the wild symbols didn't subtitute the chest symbols. As far as I know, in every slot game, the first 5 paylines pay because it's the basic paylines.

Nah, I think the wild symbols didn't subtitute the chest symbols. As far as I know, in every slot game, the first 5 paylines pay because it's the basic paylines.

Have you checked the paytable mate? I do remember some games that has payline 2 and 3 not going straight across horizontally.

Anyway, if the Joker Wild did not substitute for the chests, that is also odd! So what symbols does the Wild substitute then? It cannot be just for the cowboy?!  :unknw:

Have you checked the paytable mate? I do remember some games that has payline 2 and 3 not going straight across horizontally.

Anyway, if the Joker Wild did not substitute for the chests, that is also odd! So what symbols does the Wild substitute then? It cannot be just for the cowboy?!  :unknw:

Just checked the paytable and wild symbol only subtitutes card symbols ( 9 to A ), I didn't see that coming haha. Awful game!

Not to our Jelena they are not...she used to love them...don't know about now though!  :D

There are just so many better providers out there, I think they need to up their game to even get near the bigger fish. Take Play'n Go for example, yes I'm not their biggest fan but fair play to them. They came in and they just smashed it!

There are just so many better providers out there, I think they need to up their game to even get near the bigger fish. Take Play'n Go for example, yes I'm not their biggest fan but fair play to them. They came in and they just smashed it!

I couldn't agree more Sharon darling. Play'nGo has been outstanding in many aspects, even NetEnt couldn't match them nowadays, not like before.  :p

Hang on....(sorry in advance SoftSwiss) but aren't all their games awful?  :(

Not all of them, some of them are quite nice though. For example, I played Cherry Fiesta, hit 3 scatters and got 30 free spins, during those spins, the feature triggered another 5 times which gave me a total of 180 free spins and as result : over 300x bet.

I guess SoftSwiss is just like other providers, some games are great and some are not.

I couldn't agree more Sharon darling. Play'nGo has been outstanding in many aspects, even NetEnt couldn't match them nowadays, not like before.  :p

Well, Play'n Go could be very generous but it could also eat your money liket it's nothing.

Well, Play'n Go could be very generous but it could also eat your money liket it's nothing.

Yes true mate...but aren't all games like that?  ;)

I've lost and lost on just about every main game provider games...from MG, to NetEnt, to Thunderkick, to BetSoft...and including Playtech too. But, I've also won some nice big wins from them too. It's all in the game...but some games are definitely better!  :D