Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

NetEnt Max Bet Button.

LeoDubbed

Hi all,

Most of us might have the same experience of accidentally pressed the max bet button and most of the time lose the bet. This happened again to me a few days ago but luckily NetEnt did something about it ( I think ). When I accidentally pressed the max bet button, it only set my bet to max and it didn't engage the bet. Anyway, I'm happy that they did something to prevent breaching the bonus terms :D . I hope more gaming providers will follow.

Hi all,

Most of us might have the same experience of accidentally pressed the max bet button and most of the time lose the bet. This happened again to me a few days ago but luckily NetEnt did something about it ( I think ). When I accidentally pressed the max bet button, it only set my bet to max and it didn't engage the bet. Anyway, I'm happy that they did something to prevent breaching the bonus terms :D . I hope more gaming providers will follow.

Hmmmm...interesting! It's something new to me too...have never heard of it before...but haven't tried it out yet...

but how to try it out when I don't play any NetEnt game anymore?  :p

Hmmmm...interesting! It's something new to me too...have never heard of it before...but haven't tried it out yet...

Hehehe touché, maybe in the future, my friend...that is, if they have better games. :D

You also risk trying it and it actually engaging the bet too  :D  I haven't heard of it either to be honest I would imagine if this is a new feature we would have had a press release, surely?

You also risk trying it and it actually engaging the bet too  :D  I haven't heard of it either to be honest I would imagine if this is a new feature we would have had a press release, surely?

I am sure of it :) , but I think it only applies to their new/upgraded games. You can try it by playing their games in demo mode ;)