Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Silje77
    Newest Member
    Silje77

• No registered users viewing this page.

Roulette strategy in the works

Kingraj

Hi all, hope all good.

I mainly play roulette and came up with a strategy and wanted input from more experienced players.

Its based on EM bets on a la partage one zero table.

Bankroll needed £1024

Progression is

0.10p

0.30p

£1.20p

£4.80p

£19.20p

£76.80p

You bet 10x each step than reset if in profit at end

Eg

Bet 1: 10p lose

Bet 2: 10p lose

Bet 3: 10p lose

Bet 4: 10p win

Bet 5: 10p lose

Bet 6: 10p win

Bet 7: 10p win

Bet 8: 10p lose

Bet 9: 10p win

Bet 10: 10p lose

Next progression

Bet 1: 30p lose

Bet 2: 30p win

Bet 3: 30p win

We can stop and reset now since we at 10p profit or do the full 10 bets if want to risk it

Any feed back greatly appreciated

Thank you all

One more 'strategist' trying to break the roulette code...  :rolleyes:

Sorry Kingraj...no one strategy has been proven to be successful for roulette...or for any other table game.

You can try to formulate a strategy...but in the end, it'll be your luck against the tide...that's all...that's nature's way.  :p

Hiya, yes i do agree that nothing can beat a negative game over long term due to house edge, ive made only a small amount of money. I guess i was looking at what the % of probability was of it being a bust.

I like to hit and run even if its only 2-5 units made lol

Unfortunately i dont have pc or programs to test anything i play on mobile phone and any strategies i develope for hit and run are done with paper and pen with calculator lol,

Ps ive read posts of you and afi you im like a fan of you two just wanted to let that out lol

Aaaaah?!  :huh:

That's the most flattering comments any newcomer has made in a long long time...thank you very much Kingraj!  :hi:  :angel:

All roulette strategies are usually a modified version of martingale system. Google it.

They work until you get a unlucky stretch, yes, it is possible to get 12 RED in a row, and you might lose your whole bankroll.

They are essentially a version of risk a lot to win small, so stay away if you are looking to way money. :)

All roulette strategies are usually a modified version of martingale system. Google it.

They work until you get a unlucky stretch, yes, it is possible to get 12 RED in a row, and you might lose your whole bankroll.

They are essentially a version of risk a lot to win small, so stay away if you are looking to way money. :)

Actualplayer (what, as opposed to a fake player you mean  :p ) Are you a roulette player too?

Your welcome

I just love the way you and coco are very honest and also very reepectfull on your posts and replies, tbh askgamblers has got to be the best forum ive seen personally with no drama and great people. This is purely my personal experience.

Well, Kingraj...I've been at a few other forums too before...

and I do know for sure that nothing beats this here Askgamblers forum...in every sense!  ^_^