Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

27.000 Euro Jackpot not paid from betsson please give me advice how to proceed further

docvet

The other day i stumbled upon a nice and promising jackpot.
betsson offered the following:
hit a single number (the number must be the actual day of the month) 3 times consecutive on one of three promotional roulette tables and you win our progressive jackpot (27k to that time).
Min wager per spin and table $2.

this sounded as a nobrainer to me and i was snap in.
Playing multiple tables simultanously
After 6 days and countless of spins it finally happened....
the speed roulette showed the sweet number 3 times in a row....

to my disappointment no fanfares, no gliter,no sparkles....
alright it's online.....i go ahead and inform their customer support by mail and live chat that they have a proud winner..
Not that they somehow miss it.

I won't bother you with the details of those convos....
as you all guess,i didn't make it

their reasoning is hilarious...
yes,i did hit 3 times in a row at the speed table....BUT
as i was multitabling there was a spin in between at another table where i missed....
we are very ....yada,yada

wait,what?
I have to hit 3 times across all tables i play???
alright...may i ask what does count for the time line?
when the dealer throws the ball in?
when the ball lands?
When the bet was made?
what if things are happening silmutanously at 2 or more tables?
Are you kidding me?
canded camera?
Or just good old cheating?

These are the exact terms: “In order to win the Roulette Jackpot, you must hit the daily number 3 times in a row on the following Evolution Roulette tables: Speed Roulette, Immersive Roulette, and Roulette. The minimum bet to be eligible for the Roulette Jackpot is €2.”
In my eyes this sounds like i have to hit 3 times the daily number on one table and not accross all tables.
common scense is telling me that nothing else really makes scence.

That is my line now?

Hi docvet and welcome to the forum

Hmmm..I have to honest I would have read those terms in the exact same way. The way I read that you can play any of those and if you hit the same number 3 times in a row you win.

But you're saying is you have to hit the same number 3 times in a row on every game?

On saying that...I've just read that again and I suppose it could come across that you have to get it on all games considering the jackpot was pretty big.

However I strongly believe that they should state clearly that you need to get it on every game stated as it is misleading.

I'm assuming their not willing to budge on their decision?

Hi docvet and welcome to the forum

Hmmm..I have to honest I would have read those terms in the exact same way. The way I read that you can play any of those and if you hit the same number 3 times in a row you win.

But you're saying is you have to hit the same number 3 times in a row on every game?

On saying that...I've just read that again and I suppose it could come across that you have to get it on all games considering the jackpot was pretty big.

However I strongly believe that they should state clearly that you need to get it on every game stated as it is misleading.

I'm assuming their not willing to budge on their decision?

Nope! The way I read the terms...

It says you have to hit the daily number 3 times in a row on the 3 roulette tables...

meaning...3 times in a row on each of the 3 tables!

However, it doesn't say if you need to hit on all 3 tables within 1 day...which is utterly ridiculous...or..

you can strike it on one table at a time...on different days...but must hit on all 3 tables 3 times in a row to win the jackpot prize.

That's how i read those terms.  ^_^