Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Attention...?  :huh:

"You only want attention...you don't want my heart..." says Charlie Puth.

Well...I want your attention...and I don't want your heart...too...but only because your heart belongs somewhere else.  ^_^

So, okaaay...what attention do I want?

Well...after that marvelous solar eclipse on the 21st August 2017, Askgamblers forum went silent...well almost!

Why? Has everyone suddenly lost interest? Has everyone got better things to do? Why? Why? Why?  :huh:

My 'why' is very simple. If you believe in cosmology, every solar eclipse would bring some changes into your 'life'. If you don't believe in it, that's okay, it's still a free world, hehehe. But I'd like to talk about the 'sudden changes' that occurred to me since that solar eclipse. You can take this as a weekday teaser, as opposed to my other 'sun' topic which was a weekend teaser...hahaha.  :D

I don't know why, but I found my interest suddenly going back to the flat Earth theory! Flat Earthers conspire that the eclipse occurred nearby, and not due to the moon blocking the view of the 93-million-miles-away sun. They are saying that the moon and the sun overlapped each other in their paths in the sky above, not that far away from Earth. Hmmm...interesting thought!

So...I had spent the last 2 days, hours on end each day...watching whatever flat Earth videos there were on Youtube. I must admit, these guys have come up with incredible new videos than the last time I had a look at them...and so believable too! All the reasonings that points to a flat Earth, all the arguments that disprove a spherical Earth. And after all that viewing...I must admit...I got confused!!!  :p

There's a wise saying...'the deeper you dig into the darkness, the more light you're gonna need'...absolutely true!

That's why only some people can really dig really deep into the darkness...to know more of the truth...but it's helluva dark in there! Most people would get confused and disorientated very quickly...like I was too...but only for a short while. After a good night sleep, my mind recovered...and my beliefs still stands.  ^_^

However...I just like to point out that both sides of the coin may indeed be the truth! There are some very good points by the flat Earthers that makes a lot of sense...yet there are some points that just couldn't and wouldn't fit into their theory. I won't go into all those details, because I know most of you won't be interested anyway...hahaha.  :D

Today...I'm gonna go digging deeper into the darkness...I like doing that...hehehe.

Who knows, I may find something 'new' that may change everything!  :D

So...what have you been doing the last 2 days...and today???  ;)

Today...I'm gonna go digging deeper into the darkness...I like doing that...hehehe.

So...what have you been doing the last 2 days...and today???  ;)

I digged darker and into the darkness myself, something that has been sitting on my mind for a while, just was not sure whether I should or not, more like exploring the dark web.

mann the things I find on there, interesting, at the same time not so interesting because of things that happen there that is against what I believe in or what they sell, not that I can do anything about it

You will know what I am talking about when you go on there.

So that is what I have been doing the past day.

I digged darker and into the darkness myself, something that has been sitting on my mind for a while, just was not sure whether I should or not, more like exploring the dark web.

mann the things I find on there, interesting, at the same time not so interesting because of things that happen there that is against what I believe in or what they sell, not that I can do anything about it

You will know what I am talking about when you go on there.

So that is what I have been doing the past day.

Aaaah...good...good...and welcome aboard explorer mate! :good: 

And yep...I know what you are talking about too.  :D

The internet is full of truth and full of lies too...so caution is always advised. Nonetheless, no one can be absolutely sure which are truth and which are lies. The secret lies in our own heart...our own beliefs...our own instincts...and seeing with our own 'third' eye! But, of course, many people don't even know they have a third eye...so they don't see 'properly', hahaha.  :D

The Earth is round dear  :p  

It's still the summer holidays here so 2 of my 3 kids are still off school and the summer hols are always really busy for me anyway. Not a massive amount of time through the day to sit down and look at my laptop.

Last two days we have been to the fair and to soft play  :lol:

The Earth is round dear  :p  

It's still the summer holidays here so 2 of my 3 kids are still off school and the summer hols are always really busy for me anyway. Not a massive amount of time through the day to sit down and look at my laptop.

Last two days we have been to the fair and to soft play  :lol:

Yep...the Earth is still round...a sphere...but if you see those videos, you would tend to believe that it could be round but flat!  :D

A fair? Ah...that's nice. I haven't been to a fair for donkey years, hahaha.  ^_^

Ooooh my God!!!  :shok:

The deeper I digged in, the darker it became, the more light I needed...but I found one very important shimmer of truth...or just another lie...but I want everyone here to see this very important video. I will do more digging in...to see just how far it is the truth.

If the video is in fact real...oooooh my god! You will need to re-think again about this life of ours!

I will not tell more...please see and listen very carefully...it's quite a long video...20 minutes...but worth every second of it!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK-Ox5Dr98U

After seeing the entire video, what do you think?  :unknw:

FACTS:

Stanley Kubrick was a well known film director/producer, who was appointed by NASA to do Apollo's moon landing footage.

He was reluctant to do it at first, but was later 'convinced' to do it.

Much later on, he wanted to disclose many facts about the Illuminati and all the fake NASA footages.

He was found dead in 1999/2000 (not sure of the year), believed to have been murdered.

The above video, confessing about the fake moon landing, is believed to be a hoax, as some people has it...

but I do believe this video was produced AFTER Kubrick's death, as a tribute to his wishes for the public to know the whole truth...

so an actor (Tom) was used to replicate Kubrick in the video, but confessing as what Kubrick had intended to do.

So...the moon landing was/is a FAKE...all those planets images were/are FAKES...they were/are merely CGIs...no astronaut has ever successfully left Earth's atmosphere...simply because the Van Halen Belt, a very dangerous radiation belt surrounding Earth's atmosphere, would simply kill any astronaut passing through it!

Possibly facts:

Everything we have been told and taught about our Earth, sun, moon, planets, outer space...and even gravity...are all LIES!!!

NASA is nothing but one BIG LIAR...as with so many other organisations with it.

The solar eclipse on 21st August was shown to be a lie too! What caused the eclipse was not the moon (the sun and the moon cannot appear in daylight at the same time)...but an unidentified 'orb' that passed the sun's path...so you can imagine how HUGE that orb would be!

So...what the heck was that huge 'orb'?

I can only speculate...but that's useless...need proof before I can comment on it.  :p

Well...now I'm even more interested to know more!!!  :p

More possible facts:

The Earth lies on a flat surface...but is surrounded all around in a circular circumference by ice...the Antarctica (not a continent).

Nobody has ever gone beyond Antarctica (forbidden)...so we know nothing much about what lies beyond it.

Ancient civilisation ruins have been seen in areas in the Antarctica...no one knows what they are as yet.

The sun, the moon, and all the 'star's that we see in the sky/night sky, revolves above Earth...

with the 'North Pole' as the central point...but there is NO 'South Pole'!

Our Earth and our sky, as we know it...is actually not a planet...but isn't a flat disc either...it's most probably a 'Realm'.

What's a 'Realm'?  :huh:

I wish I can explain on that...but I can't...as yet!  :(  

The amount of INTELLIGENCE in this sub-thread is TOO D*MN HIGH! 

Hahaha! 

What a great understanding Afi mate! 

What I actually understand maybe the solar eclipse affects other forum members and they become something different than before. Just like the moon affects the tides, the moon the sun and the earth affects their head fluids. LOL  :D

Too-Damn-High.jpg

There's no such thing as too much intelligence mate...we are always SHORT of it! Hahaha.  :lol:

Well, the solar eclipse certainly made me a different person, an awakening, if you like. Doesn't matter if that eclipse was caused by the moon, by an unknown orb, or by God's finger even...hahaha. Believe in what you think is right...always.  ;)