Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Received Bitcoin Payment

MacdoniS

[ADMIN EDIT - TOPIC MOVED]

Received this fourth payment yesterday that processed almost 1 month and 15 days. Also, the reason why I leave my job temporarily and become busy for the whole month long. I still checked the Askgambler's forum Afi mate but didn't get involved posting and commenting.  :p 

*Take note that the price of the BTC from that time is different from my previous withdrawal so I need to update/report everything they didn't apply the price freeze because I'm into block investing that needs the approval of other.

post-66795-0-87037100-1503205043_thumb.png

Received this fourth payment yesterday that processed almost 1 month and 15 days. Also, the reason why I leave my job temporarily and become busy for the whole month long. I still checked the Askgambler's forum Afi mate but didn't get involved posting and commenting.  :p 

*Take note that the price of the BTC from that time is different from my previous withdrawal so I need to update/report everything they didn't apply the price freeze because I'm into block investing that needs the approval of other.

Hmmm...57 BTCs...that's a lot of money my friend...hope you made a lot of profit too!  ^_^

Hmmm...57 BTCs...that's a lot of money my friend...hope you made a lot of profit too!  ^_^

Not lot if you get scammed for almost 40 BTCs I started investing back in the year of 2009 so I invest hundreds of BTCs. Unfortunately, when Altcoins reign I invest and lost BTCs. 

*Prices at that time is somewhere $200-$500 per BTC and as you said when it booms it was unexpected.

Not lot if you get scammed for almost 40 BTCs I started investing back in the year of 2009 so I invest hundreds of BTCs. Unfortunately, when Altcoins reign I invest and lost BTCs. 

*Prices at that time is somewhere $200-$500 per BTC and as you said when it booms it was unexpected.

Wow! Now that's a big loss for a start. Hope you won't get caught in another one mate!  ^_^

But investors in Asia lost billions due to Bitcoin Marketeers suddenly 'disappeared' and vanished. This was some years ago. Europe has not seen such a big catastrophe yet...but it doesn't mean it cannot happen!  :p

Wow! Now that's a big loss for a start. Hope you won't get caught in another one mate!  ^_^

But investors in Asia lost billions due to Bitcoin Marketeers suddenly 'disappeared' and vanished. This was some years ago. Europe has not seen such a big catastrophe yet...but it doesn't mean it cannot happen!  :p

I'm not aware of what you're pertaining as for Asia's investors? Is this related to BTC market? Since the contingency plan for hard fork is successful for investor this year. 

I'm not aware of what you're pertaining as for Asia's investors? Is this related to BTC market? Since the contingency plan for hard fork is successful for investor this year. 

This incident happened during the early introduction years of Bitcoin. Business tycoons and companies in Asia invested heavily on Bitcoin, on the premise that it would bring in huge profits. They dumped lots of fiat currencies and invested on 'money on air' instead. When the Marketeers made enough profit, they vanished!

As all Bitcoin investors should know, the Bitcoins are yours, on paper, on digital coding, but when there's no designated 'highway' for it to go, all that becomes useless! It's like you bought a luxurious Bitcoin supercar, which can travel only on the designated superhighway...but when there's no superhighway, that Bitcoin supercar becomes totally useless!  :p

The recent splitting of Bitcoin software may even pose greater dangers to small Bitcoin investors!

There are 2 designated superhighways for Bitcoin users, right?

One, is for all the small fishes, from the original superhighway...the original Bitcoin software.

The other one, the new one, is for those Super Duper fishes...the forked superhighway...which small fishes cannot use!

What guarantee has anyone got that this 'small fishes' superhighway may not one day suddenly disappear???!!!

Who designed this software? Who owns this software? Think about it!  :rolleyes: