Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anyone Know Any Forum Games?

Hi all

I am all out of ideas for forum games so I just wondered if anyone knew any we could start? Just for fun of course  :p  Our most popular game by far has been the word chain game, but thinking of one that will be that popular again is proving beyond my mind skills  ;)

Any suggestions welcome and don't forget Valdes is away so we can break all the rules  :lol:  (KIDDING  :p )

Hi all

I am all out of ideas for forum games so I just wondered if anyone knew any we could start? Just for fun of course  :p  Our most popular game by far has been the word chain game, but thinking of one that will be that popular again is proving beyond my mind skills  ;)

Any suggestions welcome and don't forget Valdes is away so we can break all the rules  :lol:  (KIDDING  :p )

The cat is away? Woo-hooo...but the catress is not...hahahaha...just kidding of course.  :D

Hmmm...when it comes to forum game, I'm like a dead duck too. All I can think of...is my old riddles...that riddle game...don't know if it will still be fun to play though. And some members may still remember the answers as well.  :p

Hi all

Hi Coco

instead of the word chain game, lets play something similar. I would call it:

"The Greatest Story Every Told"

I will start a thread and post it here for people to follow and join the fun.

Hi Coco

instead of the word chain game, lets play something similar. I would call it:

"The Greatest Story Every Told"

I will start a thread and post it here for people to follow and join the fun.

Hmmm...we've had this story game before...each one continues the story...right?

Not that popular as far as I can remember, mate.  ;)

Ooops sorry...ummmm...nope I don't even remember us having that riddle!  No I don't know it  :blush:

Hmmmm...(trying not to laugh...but still giggling a little bit)...  :D ...not to worry my dear...no problem at all.  ;)

Shark or Fish?

Nope...the answer is Seahorse mate.  :D

Names the 2 things you shouldn't eat or drink?

Answer : Number 1 and Number 2 !

I knew it...the answer is an odd one...I knew it but have forgotten it! Hahaha.  :p