Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

Yesterday's UEFA Super Cup 2017

Some of you know where i came from and yesterday was really priveligy and i am proud to be Macedonian.

Skopje-Macedonia for the first time in history received a big UEFA event in the European Super Cup where Real Madrid and Manchester United faced, and after the match, the European Football House expressed its enthusiasm from the organization.

At the "National Filip II of Macedonia- Arena" in Skopje everything was in order and after the meeting, from UEFA, on their official Twitter channel, they expressed gratitude for Skopje and wrote praiseworthy words.

"Thank you, Skopje. A fantastic host of the UEFA Super Cup in 2017, "was in their Twitter announcement.

My Skopje yesterday was the center of the world ...very proud..

here is a little part what was going on

Some of you know where i came from and yesterday was really priveligy and i am proud to be Macedonian.

Skopje-Macedonia for the first time in history received a big UEFA event in the European Super Cup where Real Madrid and Manchester United faced, and after the match, the European Football House expressed its enthusiasm from the organization.

At the "National Filip II of Macedonia- Arena" in Skopje everything was in order and after the meeting, from UEFA, on their official Twitter channel, they expressed gratitude for Skopje and wrote praiseworthy words.

"Thank you, Skopje. A fantastic host of the UEFA Super Cup in 2017, "was in their Twitter announcement.

My Skopje yesterday was the center of the world ...very proud..

here is a little part what was going on

That's nice!  ^_^

I hope you were a part of it too...somewhere in the big crowd...or at least...your son was?!  ;)