Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SeanSean
    Newest Member
    SeanSean

• No registered users viewing this page.

Today, or was it yesterday, I came across a new game from Push Gaming...also a relatively new game provider...so I thought I'd spend some time trying it out in the fun mode...and put forward some comments on it.

it's a 243 ways-to-win game, plays with Collapsing Reels like Gonzo's Quest, or Immortal Romance, or other similar games, but doesn't play and pay like any of those games at all, hahaha.

First important thing to take note, especially for new or inexperienced players, is that playing in the fun mode is NEVER the same as playing with real money! I played this game 10 separate times...and won each and every time...which cannot ever happen with real money play...so be warned! Hehehe.

post-61309-0-54538800-1500540740_thumb.jpg

The Clam is the Wild symbol, but a dumb symbol - it doesn't pay anything for itself, it doesn't multiply wins with it, it doesn't expand on the reels, and it isn't stacked either - making it a real dumb symbol!  <_<

The Hammer is the Free Spins Scatter symbol - another dumb symbol - which only serves to trigger 6 free spins, or to retrigger 6 more free spins, if you can get them. What if you get 5 of these Hammer Scatter symbols? Sorry, there are only 3 of them.  :p

post-61309-0-61559100-1500540858_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-23784600-1500540786_thumb.jpg

The Collapsing Reels only work on the Fish symbols, and is activated only for the same vertical symbols, not like in the usual way. Each collapsed Fish symbol then becomes a Fish Multiplier symbol...with up to 5x multiplier...but it only pays for winning combinations of the same Fish symbol! It doesn't pay at all for any other symbols! Aaaargh!!!  :p

The Clam Wild symbol cannot turn into a Multiplier symbol, so absolutely no multiplying of wins with it! Aaaargh!!!  :p

post-61309-0-21382500-1500540891_thumb.jpg

In general, the paytable is extremely low, but playing this Ice Breaker game can be quite fun, with lots of small insignificant wins, but can hardly pay any big wins at all.

Do I like this new game? Hmmmm...weeeeeell...hmmmm...what do you think? Hahaha.  :D

I already played this game a dozen times and it actually pays well. Bonus round triggered quite often :)

Probably it was your bad luck Afi :)

Hmmm...probably just another Butterfly Staxx for me, right mate?  :D

Although Push gaming has a lot of new releases and sometimes even release 2 games or more in a month, I just do not like it anymore.

Their pay tables are extremely low lately.

Not only that...I find that their games take too long to load up when compared with other provider's games...but are still better than Elk Studios games, which wouldn't load up at all with slow internet connections.  <_<

Not only that...I find that their games take too long to load up when compared with other provider's games...but are still better than Elk Studios games, which wouldn't load up at all with slow internet connections.  <_<

Elk Studios does not pay at all lol during base game.

Pay table is selling it. 10 000 coins for 5 of high paying symbols, end up being $20 in total on minimum bet lol.

Afi you do tickle me! You like to play games in fun with low paytables...It's starting to become your 'thing' now  :p

Hehehe...well, that's what those games are really worth for - playing in the fun mode!

Playing with real money would only contribute to the game provider's wallet, so I'm not into that.  :p

I try out as many new games as I can, in the fun mode, and only play with real money if the game may be worth trying it, but as the current trend goes, 99% of new games have extremely low paytables!  :(

'The Six Acrobats' from MG is a high variance game, a clone of Break Da Bank Again, but this game too is also dead for me!  :angry:

Ah well...there's nothing like my favourite soup...hahaha.  :D

I'm not actually sure it was a recommendation  :D

Yes, you're right there Sharon darling...it wasn't a recommendation at all...not for Ice Breaker, not even for The Six Acrobats...

but the latter game could be a good game for some, just as for Break Da Bank Again, so it may be worth trying out.  ^_^