Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Theshr
    Newest Member
    Theshr

• No registered users viewing this page.

Jan Lunde, CEO & Commercial Director at Thunderkick

Well, after reading the interview, I am glad to say my thoughts, impressions and opinions on Thunderkick's games were never wrong.

I was probably the first Askgamblers' member to love the game Fruit Warp when it was newly released, and recommended it highly as a good game to play, although it couldn't pay really big as in other high variance games. My rating for Esqueleto Explosivo was almost as good as for Fruit Warp back then, and both games Fruit Warp and Esqueleto Explosivo came out as Thunderkick's most successful games.

When Flame Busters game came out recently, I posted a topic on it, and described how I loved playing the game, despite it's old 8bit graphics. Although the best win I could get was under 600x my bet amount, attained in the fun mode unfortunately, I just couldn't resist playing the game, playing it again and again, although not winning so far, but it gives lots of fun and entertainment. And Thunderkick's CEO just confirmed that Flame Busters is expected to join Fruit Warp and Esqueleto Explosivo soon enough.

Well, I didn't recommend or rate highly any of the other Thunderkick's games in my reviews, because they simply weren't good enough to me back then...and I wasn't wrong at all either, hehehe. Those games didn't make it to the top...just as I said they couldn't.

What? :huh:

Oh gees...so sorry...sounds like I'm bragging a bit here aren't I? :rolleyes:

It's just that it's nice to know that I have been right about my games opinions, that's all.  ;)

Well, after reading the interview, I am glad to say my thoughts, impressions and opinions on Thunderkick's games were never wrong.

I was probably the first Askgamblers' member to love the game Fruit Warp when it was newly released, and recommended it highly as a good game to play, although it couldn't pay really big as in other high variance games. My rating for Esqueleto Explosivo was almost as good as for Fruit Warp back then, and both games Fruit Warp and Esqueleto Explosivo came out as Thunderkick's most successful games.

When Flame Busters game came out recently, I posted a topic on it, and described how I loved playing the game, despite it's old 8bit graphics. Although the best win I could get was under 600x my bet amount, attained in the fun mode unfortunately, I just couldn't resist playing the game, playing it again and again, although not winning so far, but it gives lots of fun and entertainment. And Thunderkick's CEO just confirmed that Flame Busters is expected to join Fruit Warp and Esqueleto Explosivo soon enough.

Well, I didn't recommend or rate highly any of the other Thunderkick's games in my reviews, because they simply weren't good enough to me back then...and I wasn't wrong at all either, hehehe. Those games didn't make it to the top...just as I said they couldn't.

It's just that it's nice to know that I have been right about my games opinions, that's all.  ;)

Sorry Afi but I think Esqueleto Explosivo is a real shocker of a game, but I do like Fruit Warp (although the RTP seems to get worse with each update!)

Flamebusters really tried to like, but bust deposit after bust deposit was heightened when i got bonus on a high stake, only to see a x15!

Thunderkick = innovative but i still think play n go/MG, whilst not exactly producing exciting games, have the bigger potential-IMHO, though i'm sure some will have the opposite view. 

Well Afi - I actually think you have rightly claimed these bragging rights! Whenever I hear or play Thunderkick it always, ALWAYS, reminds me of you  :p

Sorry Afi but I think Esqueleto Explosivo is a real shocker of a game, but I do like Fruit Warp (although the RTP seems to get worse with each update!)

Flamebusters really tried to like, but bust deposit after bust deposit was heightened when i got bonus on a high stake, only to see a x15!

Thunderkick = innovative but i still think play n go/MG, whilst not exactly producing exciting games, have the bigger potential-IMHO, though i'm sure some will have the opposite view. 

Same here... Used to be an avid Fruit Warp player inspired by some of the Afi's awesome winner screenshots back in 2015-16, but now this game pays nothing! And I mean nothing! A 2200-spin-session playing 1.00 only resulted in 750 loss with biggest win achieved the 'staggering' amount of 95 x bet...  :shok:

Esqueleto Explosivo, Barber Shop, Magicious, even my once beloved Birds on a Wire, it's all just endless spinning and spinning and not a single decent win of at least 150-200 x bet. :( I don't know, maybe it's just my luck with Thunderkick slots or maybe not, but I have the same odd feeling that each and every 'update' on their software brings more 'salt' to the wound. 

Same here... Used to be an avid Fruit Warp player inspired by some of the Afi's awesome winner screenshots back in 2015-16, but now this game pays nothing! And I mean nothing! A 2200-spin-session playing 1.00 only resulted in 750 loss with biggest win achieved the 'staggering' amount of 95 x bet...  :shok:

Esqueleto Explosivo, Barber Shop, Magicious, even my once beloved Birds on a Wire, it's all just endless spinning and spinning and not a single decent win of at least 150-200 x bet. :( I don't know, maybe it's just my luck with Thunderkick slots or maybe not, but I have the same odd feeling that each and every 'update' on their software brings more 'salt' to the wound. 

I know all us gamblers have the tinfoil hat moment when we think the CIA is reducing our RTP but thunder kick slots do this a lot to me - i was getting x500 plus in fruit warp but now i'm lucky to hit the first number!

Having said that NOTHING quite beats the current beast...even more frustrating than DOA...BONANZA  :o

But what potential  ;)

I