Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Away/Absent from Askgamblers forum

Hi All

Some of  guys might have noticed that I have been absent from the forum for while. Well the truth is I am recovering from a Tragic incident..

I was high jacked and been attending therapy the past week. I was held at Gun point and locked up in the boot of my car, while being driven around.

My banks accounts was emptied as I was forced to withdraw all my cash and some important valuables were taken from me. I nearly lost in access of almost $7000 which was including my valuables.

I am in a deep financial situation at the moment, given that almost my entire salary was taken from me...

I would like to ask, if there is any way that any of the forum members can help with any donation just to help me get through the month.

Also if all of you can keep me in your prayers to a speedy recovery.

Thank you in advance.

Have a great evening...

S

Oh my god!!! That is a real traumatic tragedy for you mate!  :vava:

So sorry to hear about all that...  :sorry:

I hope you were not physically harmed in any way mate...and that you're only undergoing psychological therapy for recovery from the trauma. That much I can understand the need for therapy.

Well, I wish I can help out in more ways that I can, but I am willingly to make a small donation into your Neteller account mate, if you can accept it. Straight from my heart...a sincere wish to help you out. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to transfer money into your bank account, as I have just made a transfer from my Neteller to my bank account, which cost me USD12.75 per transaction, and I don't have much left in my Neteller...  :(

I sincerely hope that other members can lend you a helping hand too...  :angel:

Hi Shafiek

I am so sorry to hear about what has happened, it's absolutely awful and I sincerely hope they catch the scumbags that have done this. Also are your family okay, I guess something like this effects not just you but them too so sending my thoughts to you all. And I really hope justice is served and they will be able to at least got your valuables back. 

In relation to the donations, this isn't something we would usually allow at the forum, however Shafiek you are a valued member as I hope you know so I can allow the request on this one occasion. 

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hi Shafiek

I am so sorry to hear about what has happened, it's absolutely awful and I sincerely hope they catch the scumbags that have done this. Also are your family okay, I guess something like this effects not just you but them too so sending my thoughts to you all. And I really hope justice is served and they will be able to at least got your valuables back. 

In relation to the donations, this isn't something we would usually allow at the forum, however Shafiek you are a valued member as I hope you know so I can allow the request on this one occasion. 

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hi Sharon

Thanks for allowing this one request. Appreciate it.

My family are also in shock, but they are find, for the fact that nothing serious in terms of damage was done physically.

I got my car back, but no valuables or anything. Car was found stranded somewhere.

many thanks for the kinds words as well.

Hello All

I am back, full time, therapy went well, still off work for a bit, but I am feeling better and myself again.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

That's good to hear mate. Keep going and keep strong to a full recovery soon enough.  :good: