Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Back in those years when The Beatles and The Rolling Stones were very hot bands, youngsters would get on the dance floor and do the Rock & Roll and the Twist dance...but young guys and young gals aren't the only ones who can do the rock and roll dance...snakes can too...they get on the dance grass and do the rattle and roll...hahaha.  :D

Don't believe me? Take a look at this game from Greentube/Novomatic...

It's appropriately entitled...Snake Rattle & Roll!  :lol:

post-61309-0-04210300-1499325663_thumb.jpg

It's a 20-paylines game, with the Snake as the Wild symbol.

The Snake can appear anywhere on the reels and slide in any direction...just like a real snake would! Hehehe. 

The paytable is unfortunately extremely low, as per current games trend...meaning...lots of small wins but hardly ever getting those nice big ones, if possible at all. Most new games are limited to wins of up to 500x the total bet amount, and this one is no exception. However, playing the game can be lots of fun, if you don't mind the indian music in the background. If you don't like it, you can always mute the game and play in silence, hehehe.

It also has a Jackpot Prize which can only be won within the Bonus game, activated by getting 3 Dice symbols, which I couldn't get at all when playing it.

post-61309-0-54801500-1499325675_thumb.jpg

I gave this game a long play in the fun mode, just to test it out, and I was quite happy with it. However, I certainly do not expect this game to play as good in the real money mode! I haven't tried it yet but I soon will. My best win in the fun mode was getting 14 Snake Wild symbols...but the payout was...only 10x my bet...aaaaargh!!!  :p

All 15 Snake Wild symbols would pay only 60x the total bet amount!!!  :wacko:

Oh well, nothing like sticking to my favourite good old high-variance games...  ;)

post-61309-0-71346900-1499325687_thumb.jpg

It looks like I game i'd initially think I'd like but the minute you said Novomatic it immediately put me off, I've just never had luck with them. When you planning on trying it for real?

When will I play the game for real? Hmmmm...not with my deposit money for sure! Hahaha.

I'd wait until I have some free spins winnings, then I'll waste them on such a low-paying 'useless' game...hahaha.  :D

When will I play the game for real? Hmmmm...not with my deposit money for sure! Hahaha.

I'd wait until I have some free spins winnings, then I'll waste them on such a low-paying 'useless' game...hahaha.  :D

I didn't even see your paytable screenshot when I wrote my last post  :lol:  :lol:  Up to my old tricks again! Makes me wonder now why you even played it in free? Not your kind of game Afi!!

I didn't even see your paytable screenshot when I wrote my last post  :lol:  :lol:  Up to my old tricks again! Makes me wonder now why you even played it in free? Not your kind of game Afi!!

Yes, you are absolutely correct Sharon my dear...it isn't my kind of game at all!  :p

Why I even bothered to play it in fun mode...or to even play it in the real mode later on?  :huh:

Hmmm...when AG was down for many days, I got really bored with nothing else to do...so I played and tried out a few new games in the fun mode...just to waste away my boredom...but that didn't work at all! Hahaha.  :D

When I am back to my usual self again, I didn't even bother to look at Snake Rattle & Roll...I let it do its rattle and roll all by itself, hahaha.

Instead, I played Butterfly Staxx, and still lost my deposit + bonus money without even getting any Free Spins game...what the argh!!! The best I could get was only 31x my bet amount...and the game really sucks for me!!!  :angry:

Another new game I tried out with a deposit + bonus was Humpty Dumpty by Push Gaming...and the game played even worse that Butterfly Staxx...totally differently from playing it in the fun mode, which gave me lots of Free Spins games and winnings! Another 'what the argh' game for me! Hahaha.  :p

Yes, you are absolutely correct Sharon my dear...it isn't my kind of game at all!  :p

Why I even bothered to play it in fun mode...or to even play it in the real mode later on?  :huh:

Hmmm...when AG was down for many days, I got really bored with nothing else to do...so I played and tried out a few new games in the fun mode...just to waste away my boredom...but that didn't work at all! Hahaha.  :D

When I am back to my usual self again, I didn't even bother to look at Snake Rattle & Roll...I let it do its rattle and roll all by itself, hahaha.

Instead, I played Butterfly Staxx, and still lost my deposit + bonus money without even getting any Free Spins game...what the argh!!! The best I could get was only 31x my bet amount...and the game really sucks for me!!!  :angry:

Another new game I tried out with a deposit + bonus was Humpty Dumpty by Push Gaming...and the game played even worse that Butterfly Staxx...totally differently from playing it in the fun mode, which gave me lots of Free Spins games and winnings! Another 'what the argh' game for me! Hahaha.  :p

Damn you AskGamblers for being down and making Afi try these rubbish games and lose  :p

Damn you AskGamblers for being down and making Afi try these rubbish games and lose  :p

Those few days that Askgamblers was down were really torture for me indeed!

I should have just continued playing in the fun mode...but you know how boring that can be right? Hahaha.

And that is also why I don't like playing these new games...they're just not my kind of games at all.  :p

Those few days that Askgamblers was down were really torture for me indeed!

I should have just continued playing in the fun mode...but you know how boring that can be right? Hahaha.

And that is also why I don't like playing these new games...they're just not my kind of games at all.  :p

boring indeed! There is only so much time one can play in free mode.!

boring indeed! There is only so much time one can play in free mode.!

With exceptions for my few favourite games though...I can play them in fun mode for hours and hours without getting too bored. For other games...1 hour max...sometimes even just a few minutes! ^_^

Can't even play my favourites in free  :p

Hehehe...I'm not surprised at all darling.  ^_^

Not many players can do practice in the fun mode...but it is vital to do for serious players.  ;)