Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unlucky slots

After playing literately 1000's of Euro's I should say Vikings go Bezerk from Yggdrasil, the enchanting music keeps me going but I have so many spins with no wins that the few times it bursts it doesn't even come close to what I have lost on this slot, filling the "Viking meters" costs 1000's of spins and then when you have one filled it takes some average value fom what you have played, but mostly much lower then what you have bet so you end up with nothing but frustration as illustrated in this wonderful screenshot (which for some unknown reason I cannot attach, this forum hates me... :()

After playing literately 1000's of Euro's I should say Vikings go Bezerk from Yggdrasil, the enchanting music keeps me going but I have so many spins with no wins that the few times it bursts it doesn't even come close to what I have lost on this slot, filling the "Viking meters" costs 1000's of spins and then when you have one filled it takes some average value fom what you have played, but mostly much lower then what you have bet so you end up with nothing but frustration as illustrated in this wonderful screenshot (which for some unknown reason I cannot attach, this forum hates me... :()

Vikings Go Berzerk?  :huh: 

Hah! That's a yargh-drasil game to me...not one free spins game after many many attempts! Heck, not even one win of 20x my bet amount!  :angry:

Yggdrasil games are known as “kings of almost win big”

I have personally stopped playing all their games.

Certain providers, like Yggdrasil have amazing ideas for games. The problem is, it’s just not worth playing.

QUICKSPIN, 90% Of Play n go, nextgen, Leander, pragmatic play and a few others will never see a penny from me again because every single game is basically unlucky for me. I am a very experienced player. Not a rookie.

Latest update for unlucky....TWIN SPIN.... I’ve spun that game thousands of times daily for years. NETENT HAS CHANGED THE PAY OUT. THE reels spins differently. 5 rainbow reels would fill screen 3/10 times, now it pays 5x bet 9/10 times. Sad really. Probably because of TWIN SPIN DELUXE...their loss.... I’m almost ready to boycott it.

I still can't post screenshots or quote or do something like you guys can do as the forum keeps telling me I cannot post links in this forum being not registered for 7 days :yawn:

@ Afi4wins,
I have had some serious winnings on Vikings, but tbh, I have lost a fortune playing it meanwhile, so now I try to stay away from Yggdrasil games as they always turn out to be a disappointment, only Vikings I play once in a while and then I'm reminded why I shouldn't play Yggdrasil, they are the worst paying slots around.

@Johhnygotthebone

Truth to be told, my biggest wins are on Quickspin and I really like a lot of their games, so I'm a big fan of their slots, Play 'n Go, just some I like, 7 sins can be awesome if it goes off, a lot others I don't like, Leander, Pragmatic, no, sometimes a bit, but NYspins where I play hasn't included so it's a no brainer, I used to play a lot of NetEnt, but as their pay-tables go down I stay away from them sometimes playing older ones that I really like, like Jack&The Beanstalk, or Gonzo's quest.

I still can't post screenshots or quote or do something like you guys can do as the forum keeps telling me I cannot post links in this forum being not registered for 7 days :yawn:

@ Afi4wins,

I have had some serious winnings on Vikings, but tbh, I have lost a fortune playing it meanwhile, so now I try to stay away from Yggdrasil games as they always turn out to be a disappointment, only Vikings I play once in a while and then I'm reminded why I shouldn't play Yggdrasil, they are the worst paying slots around.

@Johhnygotthebone

Truth to be told, my biggest wins are on Quickspin and I really like a lot of their games, so I'm a big fan of their slots, Play 'n Go, just some I like, 7 sins can be awesome if it goes off, a lot others I don't like, Leander, Pragmatic, no, sometimes a bit, but NYspins where I play hasn't included so it's a no brainer, I used to play a lot of NetEnt, but as their pay-tables go down I stay away from them sometimes playing older ones that I really like, like Jack&The Beanstalk, or Gonzo's quest.

Just to back up my claim about twin spin.... minutes ago....

• 1 month later...